**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Objectives MIA [merged]

airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
edited October 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
So earlier today I noticed the reset in battlegrounds objectives. It showed win 1 match as an objective and play 3 matches as another objective.

About an hour ago I ran a BG and came out with a win but when I went to try and claim the objective it was gone. Not just the win a match objective but the other one to play 3 matches as well. The whole objective screen for BG’s is now empty saying new objectives will show up in a day and 14hrs.

Not sure why they disappeared out of no where and I’ve heard others were able to claim objectives from the reset that happened today…but since I ran it a few hrs later I missed out on them I guess.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• MrBojanglesMrBojangles Posts: 1
    The same happened to me this morning. I won (the other guy quit before round 2 ended, and I had won round 1),the game gave me the win, I went up to gold 3, the objective of two wins was satisfied, the other o je rive of 3 BG plays had 2/3. When I went to claim the objective for 2 wins it wouldn't work. I restarted the game, and both objectives were gone.
    At least I did get my credits for moving up to gold 3.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Same happened to me and kabam support told me to check on forums.

Kabam Support - ticket # - 323667

They've closed the ticket without any good resolution or rewards.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Is this bug being tracked?

Will we receive the battleground trophy tokens?

I'm missing 800 tokens.
  • GodrohrGodrohr Posts: 13
    Just had the same thing happen. Won a match and was promoted to gold 3. The objectives showed 1 match won and 1 match completed on the bottom of the screen.
    I did a second match and won.
    I went to claim the win objective and boyh objectives were gone. No extra trophy currency was added to my total either.
  • JokersJokers Posts: 29
    Same happened to me...both objectives disappeared as soon as I completed them.
  • bharath245bharath245 Posts: 4

The same happened to me this morning. I won (the other guy quit before round 2 ended, and I had won round 1),the game gave me the win, I went up to gold 3, the objective of two wins was satisfied, the other o je rive of 3 BG plays had 2/3. When I went to claim the objective for 2 wins it wouldn't work. I restarted the game, and both objectives were gone.
    At least I did get my credits for moving up to gold 3.

The same happened to me and I checked the forums and I could not see any posts. So I raised a request and after few conversations, they mentioned that they found similar issues with others and they are investigating regarding it
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Kabam, please help. This is getting out of control. Last season the game auto-claimed the battleground 3 played objective without giving me the reward, and now it has done it once again today. I’m down 1,000 tokens now and I’ve heard no response. IGN SymbioteTheBat

Please help
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    So I just beat this guy. He quit before the timer ended for the match. I got the alliance points, got the solo points and then got the complete a battle for objective. I didn’t get the win though. You guys need to fix this; people quit out of because they lost and don’t want to waste time. I didn’t get credit for it and now I have to win/play one extra fight today. I usually only do BG ubtil I clear the solo objectives. I managed to get to arcane II this way season 1.

Then I went back and the objective is completely gone. I have 1 complete out of 3. Literally impossible for me to win 3 fights before completing 3 BG matches.

Pictures are attached of it and I didn’t get the 600 tokens.

Posted this in main one but posting here too.

• Levross23Levross23 Posts: 20
    This is now the second time this has happened to me and it's slowly starting to add up to what would have been, lost R3 and R4 materials in the BG store

Please fix this issue soon and will we be compensated for this? @Kabam Miike
  • _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 214 ★★★
    Just curious was match 3 where the objective disappeared one that got you promoted? That's what it was for me last season
  • WerriessWerriess Posts: 23
    edited October 2022
    I am not getting the completion objectives although I have played 4 matches, also missing the win matches objective @Kabam Miike

• airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    Bump…it’s back again. I don’t see the victory objective but do see the complete 3 objective. Victory objective was there this morning but now it’s gone. New season same problem.

• UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Yea, and to correct myself they didn’t remove the second one, the win 3 objective bugged glitched out without me having win more than one round coincidentally at the same time I lost my 3rd round, but once I got to three wins I still got the now invisible objective. Not a problem from this season, but something that still has not been rectified or noticed from last season
  • Hey Summoners,

The team has been made aware of this situation and are currently investigating.

We'll provide more info as it becomes available to us.
  • ReaperStrongReaperStrong Posts: 12

This is still happening. I only see 1 win objective and don’t see the ones for 3 wins. So 400 tokens missing every 48 hours.

Is this a bug or we won’t be getting those objectives anymore?
  • İ have an issue.

• This is still happening. I only see 1 win objective and don’t see the ones for 3 wins. So 400 tokens missing every 48 hours.

The way the objectives work is you (are meant to) start each season with Play 3, Win 1. Once you progress to Silver you will also see Win 2, and Gold - Win 3.
  • KlippKlipp Posts: 188 ★★
    edited February 2023
    I have hit silver and unlike in previous seasons I didn’t get the win 2, do I have to wait till reset tomorrow or should it populate once you hit that ranking?

Kabam Jax said:

This is still happening. I only see 1 win objective and don’t see the ones for 3 wins. So 400 tokens missing every 48 hours.

The way the objectives work is you (are meant to) start each season with Play 3, Win 1. Once you progress to Silver you will also see Win 2, and Gold - Win 3.