**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Attuma Class

I believe many of us have seen Jay Axe's 2022 champion prediction list. I noticed he had Attuma as a potential champion for November. But what class type do you think he would be IF he's added and why? Namor is the only atlantean and underwater based character in the game (that i know or can think of) but he's also part mutant so it makes sense that he's in the mutant class. But what about Attuma?

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Skill
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    Skill or Science i guess, i do hope he s added, maybe with Mbaku, Okoye or Shuri

My money is on Attuma and Black Panther (Shuri)
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    Mystic probably
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 393 ★★

Skill

Skill makes sense

Mystic probably

Mystic seems more likely to happen if he's added
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,942 ★★★★
    Skill
    I hope it's not the movie version
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    maybe cosmic...
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Mystic.....
  • SuelGames said:

Skill or Science i guess, i do hope he s added, maybe with Mbaku, Okoye or Shuri

I read a Mbaku as Mbappe
  • Gunner14Gunner14 Posts: 36
    SuelGames said:

Hard to imagine black panther (Shuri) in November before movie is even out. That feels like too big of a spoiler.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Gunner14 said:

SuelGames said:

Hard to imagine black panther (Shuri) in November before movie is even out. That feels like too big of a spoiler.
    Not exactly though. She did take over in comics for a while long before this movie was ever made.
    SuelGames said:

I dont think Okoye will be added next month since she was a candidate to join the Summoner Choice for 2023. M'baku, if he's added, would most likely be under the name White Gorrila like he is in the comics and personally, i dont see Kabam adding Shuri but it's can still be a possibility
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm hopeful M'baku will as it just seems like a good fit if we also get Attuma.