**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First R4 [Redacted] ?? Maybe IDK

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
Hopefully my clickbait got you here. Although there probably is somebody who ranked her up first, I haven’t seen any yet lol

Anyway, here is my next (and 9th) R4 Champion.

She looks great amongst the others

I opened 1 Cav going for Quicksilver and pulled her. Then I opened 5 going for IDoom and duped her. Happy with a featured, but (slightly entitled) grumbly at not getting the champions I went for - I decided to give her a fair chance. The game clearly didn’t want me to get QS or IDoom.

I loved her right away. Her aggressive playstyle, stacking debuffs, buff immunity, haymakers, it’s all so fun. There is some black magic that Kabam pour into Science champions to make me love them, and they’ve done it again.

I play BGs a lot, and Titania just crushes there.

Some examples

I’ve taken most mystics with her, matches like Kitty above, Sersi, Annihulus with her buff control from heavy. She’s also surprisingly good as a defender (at the moment, since it may just be new champion nerves). But she has the 13th highest health pool in the game, and can clip you with her haymakers + animations that bring her very close to you after a medium.

I basically just think she’s great. Thinking of doing a full write up on her when I get some time. She is severely under the radar right now, coming in alongside IDoom and around the time QS and Scorp were released as other science champs.

Anyway, basically Titania is the Queen to my King Negative as science champs, she’s great, ok thanks for reading

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    She's great. How are you finding Tigra?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Definitely do the writeup. It's always nice to read about champ from someone with passion for the kit and animations
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Incredible, taking fights she has absolutely no right to take in BGs and coming out with ridiculous scores. Often gets banned which is fair enough, she’s one of the top BG champs in the entire game, and one of the top champs outside of it as well.

I take mine all over the place, a staple in war, and such a fun champion to play!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Incredible, taking fights she has absolutely no right to take in BGs and coming out with ridiculous scores. Often gets banned which is fair enough, she’s one of the top BG champs in the entire game, and one of the top champs outside of it as well.

I take mine all over the place, a staple in war, and such a fun champion to play!
    She IS! She was one of the Champs that no one would listen to me when she came out about her.
    Kerneas said:

Definitely do the writeup. It's always nice to read about champ from someone with passion for the kit and animations

I will! I like making a case for champions people may not be sold on yet, it’s easy to make Herc sound good haha
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I just got rintrah. I'm thinking r4in him , man thing or sasquatch for bg. Which is the best?. Sorry for sidetracking

I just got rintrah. I'm thinking r4in him , man thing or sasquatch for bg. Which is the best?. Sorry for sidetracking

Rintrah, hands down. He’s so tanky on defence, absolute nightmare to get down unless you have an Archangel and good RNG. Other options are just too slow, even archangel tends to take a minute or so with his big health and crit resistance.

He’s also incredible on offence for cosmic fights, Hulkling or Sersi for example. And other fights like Omega sentinel. Such a good BGs champ

Rintrah, hands down. He’s so tanky on defence, absolute nightmare to get down unless you have an Archangel and good RNG. Other options are just too slow, even archangel tends to take a minute or so with his big health and crit resistance.

He’s also incredible on offence for cosmic fights, Hulkling or Sersi for example. And other fights like Omega sentinel. Such a good BGs champ
    Thank you so much. I'm pulling the trigger. I was debating since both sassy and man thing have high health. But this seems to be the way
    Wow. Rintrah is basically a confirmed win everytime he is placed

Wow. Rintrah is basically a confirmed win everytime he is placed

Definitely, he’s so strong in BGs because he takes so much time, even for his counters.

Unfortunately, Rintrah is one of the only mystics Titania doesn’t counter really well. You need an aggressive playstyle for Titania generally, and having to knock him down every so often can mess with the flow of her playstyle.
    Who do you use to counter him. So far I can see torch and archangel. But even torch takes a minute to take him down.

Who do you use to counter him. So far I can see torch and archangel. But even torch takes a minute to take him down.

Negative, sparky and archangel for me
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    Solid R4s

I only got Apoc and Herc so far, Aegon will be next

In the future im going with Claire, Warlock and Torch probably, 1 for each class
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

I’ve used spider ham and hope for some good RNG and aggressive , special-throwing AI