**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have you been getting 6 stars from the candy cavs?

124»

Comments

• Kuga_ZAKuga_ZA Posts: 38
    Nope.

I have 3 accounts that are cavalier and higher. I've been buying the shards on all 3 accounts from the candy store and been opening crystals. I've yet to pull any 6* champion on any of the accounts. Pulled some 5* iso fodder and that's about it
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    edited October 2022
    6* Misty Knight, who I haven’t pulled above 3* yet
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I've tried 42 of them but not even a single 5-star, let alone 6-star, so yeh
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    BoCass said:

Dude17 said:

BoCass said:

I have opened 44 event cav crystals and my friend has opened 32. Neither of us has pulled a single 6 star. That seems like incredibly suspiciously bad RNG.

LOL. You sound incredibly suspiciously bad at understanding probabilities. Google “probability of independent events”.
    Says I’m bad at understanding probabilities, then misunderstands probabilities in the same reply lmaooo. Go play outside.
    The probability of two different players combining to open 76 Cav crystals and not getting a single 6* drop is about one in ten. Someone claiming that this is "incredibly suspiciously bad RNG" has either miscalculated the odds, or is drastically overstating how unlikely a one in ten chance is.
  • jd641jd641 Posts: 6
    I opened all the candy cavs in the store and got 0 6* and only four 5*'s and the rest were 3/4*.
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    0 , basically all 3* or 4* and very rarely 5*. Same for cavs and nexus Cavs it's like they have hid them from me
  • bigzakinnitbigzakinnit Posts: 12
    managed to pull 4, 2 misty knights, a black panther and a mr negative
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Zero so far for me.
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    I've opened 28 and haven't even had a 5* lel.
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,141 ★★★★
    Got probably 4 or 5 6* already

It was four, just confirmed. Ebony Maw, Nick Fury, Doctor Voodoo and Cable
  • Peairs420Peairs420 Posts: 60
    bruh ive gotten 3 already vulture apoc and duped misty knight. wanted a shang chi dupe but im still hunting

It was four, just confirmed. Ebony Maw, Nick Fury, Doctor Voodoo and Cable
    Ops, trying again, Fury and Ebony are not even on the list, my bad
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    I have been rather lucky with these Cavs tbh. I also pulled another annihulus.

• zero across 2 accounts, 80+ cavs with zero. Eh well..
  • Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
    Out of 43 crystals i got 12 4*s and 5 5*s. Big RIP 😔
  • VVDoomVVDoom Posts: 18
    Only 6* Blade. meh
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    A 6* dupe on my Mysterio, at least I awakened him.