**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm throwing bwdo's sp2 in opponent's block half of the time, someone else in that case?

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 164 ★★
I think it is the main reason why I don't rank her up 6r3.

There is this short window at the end of the medium ending combo where I always launch the sp2 in the wrong timing somehow and I end up throwing it in opponent's block :D

Any tips on how to avoid that? Should I time it differently? Is it a problem of animation and it's happening to more people than me ?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i think it's because of her 2 hit mediums. you'll have to just get used to pressing the special button right after that second medium hit lands. if you want, i've sometimes ended with a fourth light (only one hit) to lessen the chance that i throw the sp2 into the opponent's block. i'm sure you've already gotten some practice in with her, but it'll take time to get the timing down exactly
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yes!! Happens all the time if you wait out the animation of the last medium attack in the combo. I will either go MLLLL+sp2 or if I’m using a medium ending press the special button on her 1st hit of the animation.