**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't enter a fight anymore

So I downloaded the patch and; as usual, jumped right into the MODOK's lab. Got this as soon as I jumped into the first fight
dz8e2800orv8.png
I re-load the game and I get this
0bigwawqp92o.png
I hit "Fight" and it gives the error message again. and it loops. I was basically soft locked out of the game. I managed to get passed the re-fight menu after rebooting my phone and jumped into the story mission and I got the same error message. I can't enter a fight at all. What the heck guys?!

Comments

• I am experiencing the same issue, what the heck!? Please kabam fix it ASAP!
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I have received the update
  • Hey y'all -

I'm sorry you're running into this issue. Can you please contact support with this matter so we can check into it properly? You can contact them by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main MCOC screen. From there select 'Support'.
  • I have exactlycthe same problem. I lost the chance to enter in the 8 hours event because of that...no arena ...no nothing SAME ERROR
  • seanjohn7944seanjohn7944 Posts: 153
    I also have this issue. I cannot select the gear icon from the main screen because I am in a continuous error-crash-recover loop.
  • If you can't contact support via the app, please click this link: http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm?language=en_US&game=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    One of my friends is also experiencing it and their members, it's affecting mutiple different devices across mutiple operating systems and versions
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    One of my friends is also experiencing it and their members, it's affecting mutiple different devices across mutiple operating systems and versions

So what it happens on isn't even consistent? Wow.. they really screwed up this time didn't they?
  • Having the Same Issue. Can't enter fights anymore...can't do anything.
  • Any news on what's wrong with the update? Over 4 hours and I still can not fight. Can't Do quests and can't help my alliance in AQ...hope there will be a solution for this soon
  • Please contact support as mentioned above. We need to have accounts looked at to see what's affecting them, but we can't do that on the forums.

Before contacting support, please make sure your game is up to date with the latest version.
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Me too. Ive tried reinstalling the game, restarting and restoring my phone. Nothing seems to work.
    Please contact support as mentioned above. We need to have accounts looked at to see what's affecting them, but we can't do that on the forums.

Before contacting support, please make sure your game is up to date with the latest version.

I have contacted support. I'd love for you to figure this out because it's hard to play the game when I can't access the MAIN part of the freaking game.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Hey Kabam Vydious it's your damn update that is screwing people over,FIX YOUR UPDATE. You caused the problem,not us. It's problems like this is why you can't even get 1mil likes on Facebook...
  • All happened since this last update. My alliance is gonna kick my sorry a.s out.. And what should iI do with my case number received after contacting support.
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    All happened since this last update. My alliance is gonna kick my sorry a.s out.. And what should iI do with my case number received after contacting support.

costy, you don,t do anything with the case number. It is just merely a number. Im having problems with my account too, but i have good relationships with my alliance, so they understand. You should tell your alliance about whats happening and why you cant play.
  • I told them all from begining. I hope kabam will fix this like yesterday. I cant afford to change my phone too often
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    How about my wife who can't play and now she's going to be robbed of her rank reward she was aiming for because KABAM don't know how to update their games properly. It has been way too long now.
  • kymao99kymao99 Posts: 2
    I have problem like this. Please fix it now kabam.thanks
  • Anyone post here when this update bug is solved please. I tried 100 time to start a fight since last night and never succeded
  • I have waited 1 year for t5 basic cats and now when fragments are availble i cant play and 8 hours events are passing
  • Kabam can you please hurry up for a loyal addicted player
  • this is bs i cant play
  • I can't start a match....I've sent a message but haven't got a response
  • why hasnt this been fixed yet
    @Kabam Miike Can you at least drop some form of explanation as to what is causing this? A handful of us have gone a full day without being able to play.
  • Не работает обновление,захожу в любой бой пишет ошибка и выкидывает из игры
  • Hope they can fix this by the 10th
  • Clock is tickin and we loose rewards Kabam. Hurry up please