**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else has problem joining Battlegrounds?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
I have 3 devices, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone XR and mini iPad (2021) running the latest IOS. When I try to do a Friendly Match, I would invite my alt account or someone in my alliance. I get a Confirm button but tapping it does nothing. The game didn't freeze. When I try regular Battlegrounds, I would tap on the Find Opponent and same thing, nothing happens. FWIW, I have never try the beta Battlegrounds and I have this problem since season 1.

I have restarted my devices, force close and restarted the game, deleted and reinstall mcoc from app store, disabled Game Center, enabled the Beta opt in and Beta input, clear my deck and redo it again. Nothing works. Open a ticket with support and it advised me to check the forum, thus this post. LOL

Here is a video demonstrating what is happening

https://youtu.be/7fVZ127orUc

Comments

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike what else can I do to get help? I can’t do any BG objectives since I can’t play BG. I have tried different wifi and use cellular service instead of wifi with same results.