unfair battleground

the battlefield would be even more interesting if it only included five-star champions or below. The goal is to provide fair play. because strong players will get stronger, pity for a less proficient player like me.

Comments

• B4yigaulB4yigaul Member Posts: 11
    rest assured if only including five-star champions or below, kabam will definitely get even more profits.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Nope. We want to use our 6*R3 and R4s that we worked hard ranking up for.
  • B4yigaulB4yigaul Member Posts: 11
    u have many quest to do it.
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Member Posts: 224
    I think it should be regulated to 2*'s
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    I wouldn’t mind implementing something like this. It’s like back in day when they would do those contests and everyone had access to maxed out sig 200 5* champs to use. Wasn’t the original summoner showdown like that? I wouldn’t want it to be permanent for current BG’s but maybe as BG’s grows they could add another version of it where everyone gets access to every 5* maxed out.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I think it should be restricted to 7*s.
  • Army4_1Army4_1 Member Posts: 2
    I am a thronebreaker but still unable to win cuz i am matched with players who have stacked rosters having rank 3s and fill up the rest with 1 and 2 star champs. How am i supposed to enjoy if i only lose and this is happeneing to me 99% of the time in bothe energy and elder marks match ups. Is there a reason to why the devs a re not looking into making it right so that the players can enjoy playing