**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Questions regarding battlegrounds

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion

I stopped mid fight to take a ss, can anyone explain why doom was gaining cruelty buff?

And another thing, it should have been good to make a system that after 1 match where you were to 1st pick defenders on battleground next match should be your opponent.

I think the one that first picks defender is at great disadvantage since on 3rd round he has to pick first too and opponent just can bring proper counter accordingly.

This season after like 30 matches about 28 I got to pick defenders first.

Besides bg matchmaking where i being 1.3 million is matched with 3 million plus paragons, this picking defender first makes battleground match making sysytem worse.

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

I stopped mid fight to take a ss, can anyone explain why doom was gaining cruelty buff?

And another thing, it should have been good to make a system that after 1 match where you were to 1st pick defenders on battleground next match should be your opponent.

I think the one that first picks defender is at great disadvantage since on 3rd round he has to pick first too and opponent just can bring proper counter accordingly.

Besides bg matchmaking where i being 1.3 million is matched with 3 million plus paragons, this picking defender first makes battleground match making sysytem worse.

Is it week 3 of the Gladiators Track? If so getting knocked down will give them a Cruelty.

Edit: no it’s not week 3… yeah no clue then.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Is it week 3 of the Gladiators Track? If so getting knocked down will give them a Cruelty.

Edit: no it’s not week 3… yeah no clue then.
    I am not yet on gladiator's circuit bro. Nodes are only dizzy and true lies