**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Free 4* Howard

Will that be a full dupe (20 sig level, 24xclass isos, 5* shards & gold) for those who already have that champ? Or it'll be just like duping from arena with 1 sig level & nothing else..?

Comments

• FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Just out of question, I started playing mcoc in 2015 but didn't make a Kabam account with it but I made a Kabam account (finally) this year. Will I still get the 4 star Howard? It's the same account just I didn't make a Kabam account to associate with until this year.
  • @Felganos considering you had your account since 2015 you should still get the 4 star howard
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Felganos wrote: »
    Just out of question, I started playing mcoc in 2015 but didn't make a Kabam account with it but I made a Kabam account (finally) this year. Will I still get the 4 star Howard? It's the same account just I didn't make a Kabam account to associate with until this year.

What title did you get last year?
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Felganos wrote: »

u'll get howard. No worries.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    While heart warmingly huggy, the question still stands:

Will he be full champ, or will he be basic '1 level no ISO no shards' type champ?
    That is the question asked.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    As far as I'm aware, it's a full Dup. Most gifted Champs are.
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Awesome. Btw @Thawnim, I didn't log in last year around Christmas so I didn't get the title
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    While heart warmingly huggy, the question still stands:

Will he be full champ, or will he be basic '1 level no ISO no shards' type champ?
    That is the question asked.

I am waiting too. No opening 4* crystal till Howard is received.