**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need some gift for users below level 30

Vishnu1Vishnu1 Posts: 3
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
There are lots of top players in the game and the players like me cannot defeat them so please support us to become stronger and send us weekly 4 star shards please. I'm asking help because even we yourself become stronger the top players becomes double stronger so please help us.

Comments

• Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Get real. Play the game there are lots of free stuff to get and there is a calendar full of free stuff. Wow.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Can't stand people like you.
  • But it's difficult
  • What's ur rating
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Only 4-star shards? Why stop there? Why not 5 or 6-star shards or even an uncollected or legends title while you're at it

If you cannot beat the top players you just need to 'Git Gud'. Stop whining and asking for free stuff just cause you're a new player and feel entitled. We have grinded arena for ages and spent countless hours going through in-game content to get our 4 and 5-star heros to the level they are.

You cant just come into the contest being noob AF and expect to take out the top of the leaderboard and then post a thread about it on this forum when you get 1 hit KO.

So please if you don't have the patience to put in the effort to get those type of results please find another game to play.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Vishnu1 wrote: »
    There are lots of top players in the game and the players like me cannot defeat them so please support us to become stronger and send us weekly 4 star shards please. I'm asking help because even we yourself become stronger the top players becomes double stronger so please help us.

You wanna be a top player? Without doing much?

Be patient, work on your skills, grind arena as much as possible, devote some time into the game, join good and active alliances - That's how you progress and not with the "free" stuff.

Top players have spent countless hours on this game, fought countless fights, spent money obviously. That's why they are top players. You can't just come into the contest and become a legend.

The current free stuff calendar is enough. It would be Unfair if they give weak players "Additional benefits" to the players who are playing this game for long time (+1 yr). I got nothing special when I was new.

Stop whining, you won't get anything from these posts.