**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need help guys with this New Lab quest (every 8 hours) serious issue ...

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
The master mode in Lab quest ( every 8 hour quest) you can choose the buff by using roll , i an fighting with unstoppable colossus and I choose the buff which has regen 200% . I choose that cause it says it will give 200% regen as ability. Unstoppable colossus didn’t have regen so I choose that buff. Look what happened.
Twice he got regen, how this can be possible.

gkv18xvpv5kq.png

Twi00nz9sfaffrg.png

1sp95tmdx8lr.jpeg
equh0ms4pwzd.jpeg

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    what are his other 2 buffs?
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    dih5krjnx6o2.png
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    well there's your problem.
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 381
    It’s because of the chaos node and buffet node...
  • This may be possible if his chaos buff is regen.. then it gets double boosted.. thanks to 2 regen buffs which multiply..
    But Chaos only get triggered by special attacks. SW didn’t use special and he got regen
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 381
    Read the buffet node dude. That’s why UC getting massive amounts of health back.
    Read the buffet node dude. That’s why UC getting massive amounts of health back.

Ok dude ...lol I am just figuring out , so buffet says 10% of max health + 200% + 150% will be the regen he will get .... hope this calculation is correct
    His max health = 59832 and 10% of this will be 5983.2 if I multiply this by 350% this should be around 20941.2 . Do you guys think it’s the correct calculation.

yn6820i3mel9.jpeg

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Should it be this way?

59,832 * 10% (Buffet) = 5,983.2
    5,983.2 * 350% (Two Recovery added) = 20,941.2
    Total = 26,924.4 (5,983.2 + 20,941.2) which is the figure in the first image.
    Does it makes sense?

I don't understand too the second figure of 24,232.
    :(
  • HulkSmaaashhHulkSmaaashh Posts: 37
    winterthur wrote: »
    Should it be this way?

59,832 * 10% (Buffet) = 5,983.2
    5,983.2 * 350% (Two Recovery added) = 20,941.2
    Total = 26,924.4 (5,983.2 + 20,941.2) which is the figure in the first image.
    Does it makes sense?

I don't understand too the second figure of 24,232.
    :(

Second most likely is due to the face that UC is now at max health. So, he would only take 24k which would max his health, not the 26k number.

On a side note, are the taskmaster and ice phoenix stun immune?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Do you mean he can only regenerate 24,232 as already reached max. health?
    This is reasonable. Thanks.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    The master mode in Lab quest ( every 8 hour quest) you can choose the buff by using roll , i an fighting with unstoppable colossus and I choose the buff which has regen 200% . I choose that cause it says it will give 200% regen as ability. Unstoppable colossus didn’t have regen so I choose that buff. Look what happened.
    Twice he got regen, how this can be possible.

gkv18xvpv5kq.png

Twi00nz9sfaffrg.png

1sp95tmdx8lr.jpeg
    equh0ms4pwzd.jpeg

Dang, that is crazy. Lol. Just use the randomizer again. Haha
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Better reroll son lmao
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    SW is not a good option on with Buffet because she applies so many buffs. He will keep regenerating.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Woof. I would have re-rolled that from the jump -- Buffet is tough enough by itself
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I always, always, always have at least one champ with me without buffs triggering on them. Magik, Vision to name two options. I *do* get the dexterity, but that's manageable. Hate Buffet.
    Thanks guys got excited about new quests and all... now have to understand the buffs how they first ... I will go slow.but for sure not going to use resources... if I clear in one run good if not ... will try again in the next quest.