**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It is the last week of the current 6* featured - how did it treat you?

2»

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I only opened 2. I got a Black Cat and a Hulkling. Totally extraordinary luck.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★

Thanks @Ercarret for the perspective on Rintrah’s sig ability.

Do you think it is good enough to be worth a generic? I’m sitting on two currently that I had been holding for some combo of QS/Galan/IIM, but guessing I’ll pick at least one more up Cyberweekend.

@Oakenshield If you plan on ranking him up as far as you can, then yeah, absolutely.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Really great. I'm 2 out of 2. Rintrah and Scorpion back to back.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    It was very harsh to me, 38 featureds I got hulkling and wang only and the rest were forgettable dupes. It was the first featured I try in 5 years of playing. I still have more 4/5 to open
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Bought 3 today and got Gwen omega senti el and korg. Super happy. Wanted OS and korg
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Worst featured for me ngl ...opened 10 of them...not even 1 featured champ ..some sick ass dupes only. Here's wishing next featured will be grt 🤞 the featured before this in which there was Doom was grt for me.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Did 20 and got everyone except rintrah and black cat. Got them with 10 more over the next few weeks. Been a great featured for me.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I opened 11 of this featured. Only have ever bought one or 2 of previous ones and always got shafted.
    I pulled the following

Hulkling
    Havok
    Dormammu
    Sabretooth dupe
    Rintrah
    Guardian
    Nightcrawler dupe
    Modok
    Thing dupe
    Black Panther dupe
    Rintrah dupe
    Black Cat

Pretty happy overall, probably will open 3 more before the end of it in hopes of awakening Hulkling or pulling Scorpion or OS!
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    For those of you who got rintrah, is he useable with suicide mastery on?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

Not a lot of featured champs, but I actually really wanted to finally pull Gwen and Guardian and Scorpion was a solid last pull. I was mainly saving for the next featured, but I just get so bored after weeks of nothing that I had to pop a few.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Mine was (in order):

1) Omega Sentinel (new)
    2) Scorpion (new)
    3) Wong (new)
    4) Darkhawk (duped)
    5) Hulkling (awakened)
    6) Black Cat (new)
    7) Guardian (duped)
    8) Wong (awakened)

Honorary miss: Rintrah and Korg (awaken)

PS: I have all other champions bar the ones stated (new) including the missed Rintrah
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Congrats
    Ercarret said:

Thanks @Ercarret for the perspective on Rintrah’s sig ability.

Do you think it is good enough to be worth a generic? I’m sitting on two currently that I had been holding for some combo of QS/Galan/IIM, but guessing I’ll pick at least one more up Cyberweekend.

@Oakenshield If you plan on ranking him up as far as you can, then yeah, absolutely.
    Thanks @Ercarret . I’ll probably wait until the end of this event to see if I can pull a 6* class AG from the Rifts and to see who I pull when the next featured drops, then awaken him.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Only opened 3, from which I pulled Sabretooth & Proxima for the first time and awakened my Elsa. Not bad I suppose, could’ve been worse, although I really would’ve liked to get my hands on Scorpion and Omega