**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Killmonger value buff like IMIW?

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
So a while ago i took my awakened KM to r3. While he is an amazing defender in BGs, i feel he needs a little tune up as an attacker, he barely makes a scratch on the opponent while attacking, is unable to take more than 40-50% health . I think he should get a similar value buff IMIW will be getting.

What are your thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    IMO just allowing him to stack his bleeds instead of refreshing each stack would be a good enough update for him
    And may be a slight increase to his crit rating
    And probably incorporating the Void synergy in his base kit
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    I feel like he's a candidate for a good synergy rather than a direct buff.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    Even though i agree, KM still a very solid champ and there are many others that need more, since they re pretty much paper weight
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

Know what there are a lot of champions that need a tune up, according to me Champions that deserve a tune up-
    1. LC
    2. Modok
    3. Sentry
    4. Agent Venom
    5. Electra
    6. KM
    7. Winter Soilder
    8. Cable
    9. Iceman
    10. Rouge
    11. X 23
    12. DarkHawk
    13. GG
    14. RR
    15. Groot
    16. Doc Strange
    17. GR
    18. Loki
    19. Mephisto
    20. Morningstar

Groot needs an overhaul😂
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Would love to see it. He's been one of my all time favorites through the beginning of my playing to cavalier.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Definitely would love to see it
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    1 thing I would like is for them to look at the timing window when punishing specials to get the true strike. Against some specials it just doesn't register (for example, og cap marvel's s1) and without the true strike, he can't access his extra damage from his sig...etc.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Amadeo01 said:

1 thing I would like is for them to look at the timing window when punishing specials to get the true strike. Against some specials it just doesn't register (for example, og cap marvel's s1) and without the true strike, he can't access his extra damage from his sig...etc.

Considering OG Captain Marvel has a animation invincibility frame for her Sp1, some timing's won't be punishable here. So unless they rework many specials in-game, ain't gonna happen
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    As a massive KM fanboy, he should be about 50th in line for a buff. BUT, since we are having fun:

- add the WS synergy to his base kit (change synergy to an unblockable specials or something)
    - If Killmonger is stunned, he loses his true strike
    - Punishing a special grants a 8 second precision passive increasing critical rating by 500
    - Bleeds can stack up to a max of 5
    - Add a synergy with one of the new Wakanda champs that inflicts ruptures instead of bleeds against non metal bleed immune champs

As a massive KM fanboy, he should be about 50th in line for a buff. BUT, since we are having fun:

- add the WS synergy to his base kit (change synergy to an unblockable specials or something)
    - If Killmonger is stunned, he loses his true strike
    - Punishing a special grants a 8 second precision passive increasing critical rating by 500
    - Bleeds can stack up to a max of 5
    - Add a synergy with one of the new Wakanda champs that inflicts ruptures instead of bleeds against non metal bleed immune champs

This sounds like a hoot!💯
    Nocko said:

I think he's fine as is. Very good and annoying defender. Extremely good attacker in certain situations or with synergies. He's a well balanced and good champ. No need for any adjustment imo.

But i have to admit some of the suggestions here sound pretty sweet :lol:

If the matchup is not time bound or hit bound i think he is a decent full of utility attacker that can take the defender down without loosing too much health but in case there are limited hits or a timer, his attack is not that good…
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Me watching this conversation, having both champs already at 6R3: