**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EOP havok:Suggestions and tips

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
How to handle buff synthesis plus crumbling armor together? Any suggestions? I am Trying with hulkbuster for 2 objectives.

Share your strategies and suggestions in here
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    First guess is HB and Odin/Angela. But I’ve barely looked at it.

Dr. Zola
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Best option I see for God and metal is Angela. It wasn't too bad with her, you just need to watch your steadfast buffs so you don't have to dex his unblockable specials.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I brute forced my way through 30% with cap, but he’s obviously not a sustainable option. I’ll try Angela
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Knew taking my cap Sam up to r3 would come in handy eventually
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Did with r2 hb and 3 4 revives. I lack patience lol.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Guess I better hope I pull Valkerie next Tuesday if I want all 4 points this week. Don’t have Angela as a 5 or 6*, and no Odin as a 6*. Have HB as a ranked 5* so will use him for the first 3 points. My roster is generally pretty deep but bad set of challenges for me this week.
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    edited October 2022

Just watch your armor up buffs and make sure you parry to get one (if you don’t already have one) when you have 9-10 of Havok’s plasmas on you. Hulkbuster I used all sp1’s to keep stunning and pushing him to l2. Easiest fight in all the EOP’s in my opinion.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Odin (with cosmic boosts, r5), Apoc(6*r4) and Cap Sam(r5) for easy fights. 1 revive for each. Had an easy solo with Odin but I mistimed the sp2 and hit straight into his block… haha.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I went for Warlock R3 6*, Valkyrie R5 5* and Cap Sam R5 4*

Warlock is pretty straight forward, just use sp2, bait out his sp2 and try parry when you can. I used 4 revives

Valkyrie is tough, but basically you wanna get to sp2, parry for armour and then throw sp2 after a tiny delay (to make opponent block) which makes you do some good damage. Then parry if he dashes, or if he stays back and passive go into him and hit his block for some damage. Don’t hit his block unless you have an armour up. Parry his specials if you have an armour up buff so you don’t lose it.

I took off 40% in one go, then revived the rest. Took a total of 5.

Cap Sam is pretty simple, you won’t have to deal with plasma due to no crits. Just push him to sp2, this one is fine to dex because you get armour ups so easily. Try and use sp2 during lock on.

I used my 4* and got 50% off in the first run, it took.. a while. Total of 3 revives

Overall pretty simple week, just parry the specials
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    If you have Yondou the fight is quite easy .
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Kingpin, Angela, and cap iw cleaned house for me. Theoretically, most hard hitting champs that can gain buffs can do it if you play around the armor up and and the synthesis node. However, since you ideally don't want to dex, the fight can suck big time if Havok doesn't throw special attacks, so be ready for that.
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 843 ★★★★
    I did it 3 times cause no viable XL + Avenger
    So i went with Odin / VP and Falcon
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Done it with Odin and Red Hulk so far. Need to take up an avenger that can deal some decent damage.
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    MiniMF said:

Hulkbuster be like:
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    Hulkbuster with 2 revives. Get to 1.5 bars of power without using heavies. Use SP1, put him in corner and spam heavies and then another SP1. Was lucky to have 3-4 SP1s before havoc got his 3 bars of power.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Apoc won't work with suicdes due to the node. Did the one-shot with iBom though
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Maratox said:

This is the worst EOP fight we’ve had. So poorly designed. So annoying. Not fun. Great work Kabam.

The only thing that could possibly make this the worst is the paragon objective since it only has very very few options. Other than that. It is actually very well designed where a lot of options can take him down if you read and use the nodes properly.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    TB here.
    Used IHulk for a clean solo on XL tag.
    Don't have any good avenger counters, will have to look at my resources
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Mhd20034 said:

MiniMF said:

Hulkbuster be like:
    I don't have him, my only xl + Avenger available was hulk rag
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    MiniMF said:

Mhd20034 said:

MiniMF said:

Hulkbuster be like:
    I don't have him, my only xl + Avenger available was hulk rag
    You don't need to use double tag champs (outside of Para objective), that's just further restriction. One of each tag is more manageable
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    An actual well designed eop fight for once?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I used Warlock, Angela, and Cap Sam Wilson. Not too bad. Angela almost a solo. Cap Sam did well and I’m not sure I’m even playing him right lol.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

Kingpin, Angela, and cap iw cleaned house for me. Theoretically, most hard hitting champs that can gain buffs can do it if you play around the armor up and and the synthesis node. However, since you ideally don't want to dex, the fight can suck big time if Havok doesn't throw special attacks, so be ready for that.

What? The AI not throwing specials? That unpossible.
  • Subudu14Subudu14 Posts: 2
    What about Thor ragnarok? He Will not solo but fulfill 3 objectives. Shouldn’t he be mentioned/