**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain Marvel's SP2 [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Working as intended...
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I just checked on this, and it's still currently marked for 16.1. That being said, I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks!

Hi, downloaded 16.1 and have noticed this is completely ABSENT.

STILL just as bugged as before.

Rank Down Ticket Time!
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pertinax @Kabam Vydious
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Yep, L2 constantly blocked when trying to use in a combo.
  • how many months have passed....5 months or more.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Hey all. I just wanted to touch base with you on this, as this fix did not make it into 16.1 after all. I am really sorry about that. I'm going to speak with the team today and see where we stand on this.

Wolf, please, make it happen soon. I have a tank for an r4/55 who can only do basic attacks for the most part. Get her fixed, don’t care how, but please, soon. This is annoying as hell in AW on certain nodes..
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    I had issues with chaining into SP2 with Cap Marvel whilst live streaming on December 6th, I would have had the video to show this. However YouTube didn't record my live stream so I cant upload it as a video to here.
  • RichTheMan wrote: »
    I had issues with chaining into SP2 with Cap Marvel whilst live streaming on December 6th, I would have had the video to show this. However YouTube didn't record my live stream so I cant upload it as a video to here.

Carol's SP2 broken that much it corrupts the youtubes.

@Kabam wolf When are we likely to see this fix actually make it into the game?
    Hey all. I just wanted to touch base with you on this, as this fix did not make it into 16.1 after all. I am really sorry about that. I'm going to speak with the team today and see where we stand on this.

Another broken promise from Kabam?

Really doing all you guys can to be "Transparent" and changing your terrible image, I see.
    looks like we were fed some lip service for the last few days.

Lesson learned. If it's not listed in the bug fixes, it isn't being fixed (and even then, it might not be fixed).
    MikeHock wrote: »
    looks like we were fed some lip service for the last few days.

Lesson learned. If it's not listed in the bug fixes, it isn't being fixed (and even then, it might not be fixed).

And even if it is listed as fixed, it hasn't actually been tested.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169

This makes things really unfair on players who have invested their limited t2alpha on this character... Its been months without a fix, and it has been stated in the past that rank down tickets can (and will) only be sent out per character...

I think Captain Marvel in her current state deserves it, especially for those who have her at rank 4...

I have currently retired from all active AQ/AW since I dont have an active rank 4 I can use on the game modes... Please do the right thing here, and send out rank down tickets for this champion until you guys can come up with a fix
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Guys I don’t think the mods are really listening to our request in regards to Captain marvels special attack to not working for almost a year, my recommendations are if we can all send in support tickets to Kabam to get this damn issue fixed once and for all! The more people that actually do this task there’s a better possibility that we will actually get what we want for once !
    Or possibly have a better chance since the moderators have not done justice for us even though they keep telling us it’s being worked on, almost 6 to 8 months is not Acceptable by any standards when they can make fixes in less than a day on bugs that actually hinder the company
    edited December 2017
    @Kabam Wolf in the “since the update, lag is TERRIBLE” thread... there is a posted video in there of cpt. Marvel fighting AQ dorm...

Aside from the number of issues the main topics are about (parry, evade, missing hits in combo) this video shows perfect example of Carols special 2 getting blocked 100% of the time.

Make it unblockable or fix it already. Damn you guys are lazy!!! Fix all these stupid grammatical errors and synergies but can’t fix playability issues that are imperative to proper gameplay.

With all these issues it’s almost impossible to play this game without massing units for health. Skill is no longer necessary for this game.... it’s how big your wallet is.

Yeah, thats my vid (and white thumbs). Some L2's were bad timing, although that crazy lag didn't help, but at least one was launched fluidly during my combo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krvc0ZLK-BY
    edited December 2017
    Yup her sp2 special is way broken!!
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    Her T2 seems to have never worked.
    Agree 100%
    edited December 2017
    Never worked, flagged to have been fixed on May 15th, 2017:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog/p1

It was never fixed.

As per October 30th, Kabam confirmed it was to be fixed:
    Hey guys. I just checked on this, and it's still currently marked for 16.1. That being said, I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks!

However, it was never actually addressed.

How long do you keep a broken champion broken, until Rank Down Tickets are sufficient? So far, it is 6 months, 26 days since the "fix", which also means he was broken before being identified, escalated, and sent to the game team to "fix".

On a personal note, during the last Rank-Down Ticket bunch, there was debate to keep her ranked down, however, Kabam's false promise that it "was to be fixed" kept the hope alive. Being able to parry, then use the SP2, gave enough insight to see the damage potential, if it were to work correctly and be looped into combos..

Hook, line, sinker.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. To be clear, the fix for this issue is more complex than originally thought, and there isn't currently a fix version set for the release. Sometimes fixes look like they're close to be finished and will be in a specific patch, but that can change. Regardless, I am keeping a close eye on this, and I'll update you once we get closer to a release.
    Rank down ticket, this has been almost a year , Sorry but this is totally unacceptable
    Just make it unblockable like many others said and call it a day, u guys have fixed way worse problems than this in a very short amount of time, many of us are tired of all the excuses, just awarded a rank down ticket for this hero and let’s move on!’
    Been an issue for far too long.

Give us that Rank Down Ticket to make up for your failures and shortcomings.

We shouldn't suffer for your (read: company's) ignorance.
This discussion has been closed.