**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who would be best for 7.4.6 super kang

GreenRaptor413GreenRaptor413 Posts: 66
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips

?
Should I r3 ultron for super kang or will my current roster be sufficient? I almost have a tech t5cc and want to try and beat kang without too much unit spend.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    He's probably worth r3 anyway. Are you a suicides user?

But you don't need him at r3 for kang, r2 will do assuming you have a hulkbuster you can swap in, on the final swap node.
  • I don’t run suicides and I don’t have hulkbuster lol.
    I have been told my masteries are really bad and I have to fix them, I am going to after beating kang. I think I will r3 ultron because he is worth it anyway
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    R3 Ultron. He makes the fight so much easier it's worth the less stress. Plus, he's also great for other stuff too at r3.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    I beat him a few hours back with a team of BWs, torch, Ultron and thor rag which I swapped for mags at choice node. As the wise man @NIOBBB once said " Ultron can handle this with rags synergy" and I trusted him. Look what I got, a Hyperion with 6* cosmic AG. I suggest you to listen to him as well.
    Anyways, if you take herc, he will get it done with ease as well as you need some heavy hitters, or damage over time champs, there is nothing else to worry about. You just need little practice to evade his sp1 to get the timing right. I reckon, kingpin and hitmonkey should do it comfortably, I am going to try my KP for this fight.
    Good luck.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    There is another reason Ultron is good for this; his Regen can keep you in the fight longer.

Take him up and get the boss down ;-)