**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Randomizer

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
Haven't used one yet wondering if it's like buying a new set of teams in the arena...the match up seem to get worse! So don't ever do that anymore but wondering if they are shifting to more manageable buff when you use em?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    1st time I didn't use any. 2nd one I got insane unbeatable buffs and had to re-roll twice before it was reasonable. No problem after that. Haven't bothered with re-rolling on the 2nd hardest level.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    its random so you may get better or worse buffs..
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I used a couple just because some were expiring, it changed a poison taking all damage in 60 secs to something like "failed experiment, lucky you"

Don't get worse anyway.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Okay Wow! These buffs! No damage! Poison 100%?! Couldn't get rid of the poison used 3 of my randomizer And everybody just dropped dead! LoL.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    9l2rgduybyuc.png
    Got this (caltrops degen 1.10% degen 0.8%), rerolled and it improved.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Man I used three and finally stopped on what I am pretty sure was the worst of em. Normal attacks did zero, and as I am hitting (AA) he has already triggered neurotoxin plus 100 % poison...sob never hit me more than once and my hp just drained like a Balloon shot with a 22!