**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Most fun I have had in a long time

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
First, a disclaimer: I am probably an above-average player, not great. I know all the tips and tricks, can evade and intercept, but I am not amazing at it every single time in every single fight. I can get hot, though.

This game isn't perfect. I have never pretended that it was. I always encourage people to play how you want so that the expeirence is fun for you -- rank up the characters you enjoy playing. Master them as best you can. Try to get better. Not everyone is going to have amazing pulls and luck and rosters. You gotta do the best you can with what you have.

But most importantly, you gotta remember to have fun.

But just now, I took down a Thanos as the boss in the expert leg of Modok's lab. He was 19,980 PI with 85K health, 6700 attack, after I rolled the randomizer a few times --- that was the best it was gonna get, 200 percent health and increased attack were always coming up.

Again: I am not an expert. Decent, not great. So I won't lie and pretend like that Thanos didn't punish me a few times and that I didn't have to use some revives and health potions.

But when my Hyperion and Hulk teamed up to take that blue son of a gun down, it felt GOOD.

It's a game, you know. It can be frustrating and the odds aren't always in our favor. But you can still have fun with it. Try nit to take it too seriously, and some of it is really entertaining

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    69lr5iykb5r5.gif

Couldn't agree more :smile:
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I think MODOKs lab is great and wacky fun. only had to reroll once so far. 6 seconds of unblockable hits + 2500 energy damage when dodging backwards needed to go.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Gotta admit I am playing more than I gave in several months...
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    OP. Good post, good advice. I get stressed a lot over the bugs(or my skill) in AQ/AW and the fact that none of my 18 5* are worth r4 (maybe hood, having fun with him in MODOKs lab) but you are right. at the end of the day, play what you can and don't stress about the parts you don't have the units/items to complete and the game can be fun again. It's the "I have to spend $ to complete this" that sapped my will to play. I'm burning a ton the "freebie" items trying to complete MODOKs lab and when they are gone, I guess I won't finish every one but when I manage to kill a few of them without dying... it's fun.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I have to agree. I actually find myself looking forward to the lab resetting so I can run them again. Challenging fights but not over the top
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I had to reroll on a cable with 2 200% health buffs because all my champs caused bleed