**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry finally fixed?

Dont know bout u guys, but my parry is finally working fine after this update, it hasnt since 12.0
Is it just me?

Kudos for kabam anyway

Comments

• MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    U must not have played the uncollected level of event quest parry isn’t working
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Mattcox wrote: »

Wrong.

9zeebr6dgqub.png
    5sqwejapmpxj.png

• NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Codornas wrote: »
    Mattcox wrote: »

Wrong.

9zeebr6dgqub.png
    5sqwejapmpxj.png

As far as i know parry is fine except medusa and thor ragnarok, they can only parry 1 time per fight.

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Nah is not reliable for me. No change since last update.
  • MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    Medusa parry after autoblock isn’t triggering at all just wait until u fight modok have fun
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    edited December 2017
    Parry doesn't work in random fights in the Uncollected Quest. More precisely, it doesn't stun. My first Parry of the match stuns, just not anymore after. It's totally random too. Some fights it's fine and others it doesn't stun. There are no Immunity Buffs that I can see nor Ability Accuracy reduction.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    nein parry for me still messes up and fails to stun anyone.
  • JayCarJayCar Posts: 28
    Same issue here. I thought there was a buff when I was fighting earlier, but turns out it was parry simply not working.
This discussion has been closed.