**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why doesn't Warlock take shock damage against Guardian?

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
I just lost my BG game because of that match-up, but I don't understand what in Warlock's kit prevent shock damage from Guardian? What am I missing? Thank you for the explanation!

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Only his offensive AA goes under 100%, so no shock
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I'm not entirely sure but it's possible that it is his infection that interferes. It reduces the opponent's offensive ability accuracy by 30%. It has a tendency to screw over all kinds of stuff every now and again.
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★

Jeancrb said:

I just lost my BG game because of that match-up, but I don't understand what in Warlock's kit prevent shock damage from Guardian? What am I missing? Thank you for the explanation!

On his sp2? Specials can't crit against Warlock when his armor is up. Guardian's burst shock damage happens when he would have crit.
    Aaah ok this explains it, sad that I've lost 90 elder rings on this :D

But still he wasn't taking any damages from the shock he would have take from reduced ability accuracy.
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★

Okay then it makes sense, on the screen tho it was written "shock"every time 5-10 seconds but still no damage was inflicted :(
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Only use sp2 when you don't have infections on you