**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Season 2 Begins October 17th!

Comments

• DANJVILLADANJVILLA Posts: 22
    This is stupid, all his champs are R1 unranked 6*s. First fight is my R3 Doom, second is maxed 5* Knull and third is maxed Claire. This is not right.

You can nerf and remove people from battlegrounds rewards at end of season but what about those wasted elder marks for people that suffer from stuff like this?

• BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Will the Battleground store be available in the Off-season period? With the increase in BG chips, would like to see that happen for rank ups.
  • Will the Battleground store be available in the Off-season period? With the increase in BG chips, would like to see that happen for rank ups.

It was last time
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    I still don't get why the solo event was changed to award 10k 6 star shards max
  • How can i see..... the list of the global points????
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Are the points going to be adjusted after the season ends again? I read the final part that the multiplier we got at the end of season 1, we will get at the end of season 2 as well.
  • This happened even after I took down the Mister negative but it showed that I didn’t even fight for one sec and died. I know I won’t get any compensation but kabam should look into this.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Are the points going to be adjusted after the season ends again? I read the final part that the multiplier we got at the end of season 1, we will get at the end of season 2 as well.

The multiplier is already in effect in season 2. That's why you're scoring higher per round this season. Whatever score you end the season is what should stick this time.

Jaded said:

The multiplier is already in effect in season 2. That's why you're scoring higher per round this season. Whatever score you end the season is what should stick this time.
    My points score exactly what is stated by the new point system for elder marks and energy useage. They don’t mention the new point system is the multiplier in points as well. So this system could be used in season 3 as the norm. So then there would still be adjustments at the end of season 2.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

My points score exactly what is stated by the new point system for elder marks and energy useage. They don’t mention the new point system is the multiplier in points as well. So this system could be used in season 3 as the norm. So then there would still be adjustments at the end of season 2.
    The adjustment last season was to give the equivalent score for the new system in place this season. There should be no adjustment at the end of this season
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★

My game is stucking ....it's feels really bad...to lose a point in diamond 1 teir
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    The game mode is rife with modders.

Here’s my R3 sig 70 Thing being wiped out by an opponent who somehow manages to maintain 100% HP

Here’s my R3 sig 20 Hyperion being wiped out by an opponent who also somehow manages to maintain 100% HP

At the moment the joke is on me for not being a modder.
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77
    Bulmkt said:

Here’s my R3 sig 70 Thing being wiped out by an opponent who somehow manages to maintain 100% HP

Here’s my R3 sig 20 Hyperion being wiped out by an opponent who also somehow manages to maintain 100% HP

hmmm this is very possible especially with those two BWDO can solo that fight easy with 100% healthy just bait specials and intercept very easy, Shang Chi can go unblockable and stun the the entire fight so those fight can be done easily with 100% health remaining if the person is good with either champ so hard to say its a Modd because i can do those fight easily, if you have domino, as a defender and they both end with 100 % then u have an argument.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

😂 here lies the problem.. those fights are almost slow and people believe they are modders!!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

You win in 28 and 31 seconds. They win in 48 and 54 because they’re patient and pick their spots. Someone who charges in like a doofus and loses 70% of their health will often lose.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    So battlegrounds rewards were also too generous? We really needed to nerf those by shrinking the pool midseason?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    So I just got into that final bracket yesterday, and I'm currently getting matches with people like 5-7 tiers higher. Idk how kabam matches people, but they are doing it badly. Also autoblock meta seemed nice, current one is boring and basically doesn't matter, just like it is in lower lvls. Feels kinda boring
  • CaryonCaryon Posts: 42
    edited November 2022
    R4 NF in 38secs in unreal and I just fought knull with a r3 HT and no way the match is over that fast. Kabam need you to do something in season. Taking cheaters out at the end of the season does nothing for Losing alot of points during season.

• DTR89131DTR89131 Posts: 8
    edited November 2022
    I've claimed the 9th milestone and it now shows I'm unable to get 10th WTH

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    When in the blue hell are we expecting the bugs in BG to be fixed ? Game gets stuck in between , matches sometimes don't start on time ...shows unnecessary connection errors even when wifi is excellent and then the ratings goes down due to all these issues . Ridiculous !! Is it because you guys don't make enough money from BG so you are completely ignoring the bugs ?
    DTR89131 said:

It clearly states you just joined that ally and won’t qualify for it till the timer is up. Probably claimed the other milestone in the previous alliance.
  • Jaded said:

DTR89131 said:

It clearly states you just joined that ally and won’t qualify for it till the timer is up. Probably claimed the other milestone in the previous alliance.
    They just made that new 7-day tenure requirement. Might have claimed previous milestone before they instituted this.

Jaded said:

DTR89131 said:

They just made that new 7-day tenure requirement. Might have claimed previous milestone before they instituted this.
    That makes sense
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    edited November 2022
    Hello I made a mistake with my previous comment, I should learn how to read lol :smile:
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    Ive gotten to platinum at long last and my last 15 fights it just sandbaggers all the time, lost all but one cause he got unlucky, but damn, it sucks
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    Thiartc said:

Ive gotten to platinum at long last and my last 15 fights it just sandbaggers all the time, lost all but one cause he got unlucky, but damn, it sucks

Why are you complaining about not being to beat someone in your tier with half a roster? It sounds like you shouldn't be in Platinum.
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★

Thiartc said:

Why are you complaining about not being to beat someone in your tier with half a roster? It sounds like you shouldn't be in Platinum.
    Yes, you are correct
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Thank you Kabam the bg are really a success at the shop level excellent work to you 👍👍😁😁 Im at 360k shard 6 its Thanks to the battles