**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam explain this Please.

How when i ban the symbiote, he isn’t banned? Why even make him available in bg just to be exploited as a 1*?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★

Why are you doing 2* bgs? What is this?

Sandbagger
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I've been using 3* only or 2* only decks too.
    I've only fought Thronebreaker and Abyss title summoners (so apparently it is popular to do).

So far: no modders, no sandbaggers. Just clean fights.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★

Why are you doing 2* bgs? What is this?

Friendly match most likely.
    Friendlies doesn't show the brackets.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @SoSA__Remake, definitely a weird bug.

This is something the team is looking into.

It seems that they already have an idea of what happened, so, off to a good start!

These sound like 3 different answers @Kabam Jax have they turned you into a robot already? 🤖
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @SoSA__Remake, definitely a weird bug.

This is something the team is looking into.

It seems that they already have an idea of what happened, so, off to a good start!

Thx.

I had tried to consolidate other people's similar cases into thread someone made with a more descriptive title (referenced this one in there also).
    So far 3 people had this happen that posted about it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/318217/banned-champion-still-able-to-be-used-in-bgs#latest
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I think the Summoned Symbiote bypasses several of the restrictions in normal parts of the game. For instance, I have both fought against him in arenas, and added him to my team then subsequently fought with him in arenas. Neither of which are you supposed to be able to do.