**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I Awaken and Sig Up 6* Cap IW?

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
After completing Act 7 I now have 150 sigs in overflow. I used Loyalty to get a 6* AG and got Science. I initially intended to use 80 sigs to max sig my R3 Void and then just fluff my other champs that don't really NEED to be higher sig, but that I use a lot/are my top champs (Hercules-already at high sig, Apoc, Nick Fury, Archangel). After pulling the Science AG though I thought it might be worth putting it towards Cap along with the sigs. What do you think?

Should I Awaken and Sig Up 6* Cap IW? 18 votes

Awaken and Sig Up Cap IW
83%
Jazz_MessengerbuttersKennadoSpadeHuntermassloveEwell65SSS69FiiNCHGamerKniteCaptain_obvious1Ben_15455LpooN7DonkeySnuggzyMinderuKEKOA 15 votes
Use Sigs on Void/other fluff champs and save AG for another champ
16%
Cap366SirGamesBondOliv 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Awaken and Sig Up Cap IW
    I still bring my sig 200 cap everywhere. Obviously yours won't be sig 200 for some time, but I do think he is worthy of continual sig pumping
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Awaken and Sig Up Cap IW
    Cap’s still a hugely worthwhile investment. I’ve got a sig 200 rank 3 who I use often, and in every part of the game. He’s even surprised me in BG’s
  • Options
    If you like cap, do it, if you don't, don't do it.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

I still bring my sig 200 cap everywhere. Obviously yours won't be sig 200 for some time, but I do think he is worthy of continual sig pumping

Technically I could sig 200 immediately if I wanted. I have 150 sigs in overflow, meaning I have 250 generics and I failed to mentioned I have 15 science sigs right now as well. So, if I wanted to go past the sigs in overflow I could take him to sig 200. Regardless, I am appreciating the feedback! Thanks! 😊