**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I Awaken and Sig Up 6* Cap IW?

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
After completing Act 7 I now have 150 sigs in overflow. I used Loyalty to get a 6* AG and got Science. I initially intended to use 80 sigs to max sig my R3 Void and then just fluff my other champs that don't really NEED to be higher sig, but that I use a lot/are my top champs (Hercules-already at high sig, Apoc, Nick Fury, Archangel). After pulling the Science AG though I thought it might be worth putting it towards Cap along with the sigs. What do you think?

Should I Awaken and Sig Up 6* Cap IW? 18 votes

Awaken and Sig Up Cap IW
83%
Jazz_MessengerbuttersKennadoSpadeHuntermassloveEwell65SSS69FiiNCHGamerKniteCaptain_obvious1Ben_15455LpooN7DonkeySnuggzyMinderuKEKOA 15 votes
Use Sigs on Void/other fluff champs and save AG for another champ
16%
Cap366SirGamesBondOliv 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Awaken and Sig Up Cap IW
    I still bring my sig 200 cap everywhere. Obviously yours won't be sig 200 for some time, but I do think he is worthy of continual sig pumping
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Awaken and Sig Up Cap IW
    Cap’s still a hugely worthwhile investment. I’ve got a sig 200 rank 3 who I use often, and in every part of the game. He’s even surprised me in BG’s
  • If you like cap, do it, if you don't, don't do it.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

I still bring my sig 200 cap everywhere. Obviously yours won't be sig 200 for some time, but I do think he is worthy of continual sig pumping

Technically I could sig 200 immediately if I wanted. I have 150 sigs in overflow, meaning I have 250 generics and I failed to mentioned I have 15 science sigs right now as well. So, if I wanted to go past the sigs in overflow I could take him to sig 200. Regardless, I am appreciating the feedback! Thanks! 😊