**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

M.O.D.O.K.'s lav hard difficulty insane node coming with reroll everytime.

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Is it me or for everyone, I'm getting too much challenge from this challenge. Just for 200 5★ shard, I don't think it worth that challenge. Unblockable attack, throns, auto stun for auto evade, degenerating I'm getting those buff every damm time!!! Even after reroll, buff getting harder?!! Without rank 4 5★ champ it's very hard. Any modorator plz confirm.

Comments

• ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    GaaabeM wrote: »
    it’s supposed to be hard.

I agree. But not that hard.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Imran wrote: »
    Is it me or for everyone, I'm getting too much challenge from this challenge. Just for 200 5★ shard, I don't think it worth that challenge. Unblockable attack, throns, auto stun for auto evade, degenerating I'm getting those buff every damm time!!! Even after reroll, buff getting harder?!! Any modorator plz confirm.

Same thing I would say to someone with 4/40s trying to attempt 5.2.. if you find it too difficult, then the content might not be for you.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Is it me or for everyone, I'm getting too much challenge from this challenge. Just for 200 5★ shard, I don't think it worth that challenge. Unblockable attack, throns, auto stun for auto evade, degenerating I'm getting those buff every damm time!!! Even after reroll, buff getting harder?!! Any modorator plz confirm.

Same thing I would say to someone with 4/40s trying to attempt 5.2.. if you find it too difficult, then the content might not be for you.

I'm uncollected summoner. Veteran player. Check my profile, Imran036. I think it's hard for me not having a rank 4 5★ champ. Though I can rank 4 at least 3 5★, but I won't. My 5★ all trash champ.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196

I'm uncollected summoner. Veteran player. Check my profile, Imran036. I think it's hard for me not having a rank 4 5★ champ. Though I can rank 4 at least 3 5★, but I won't. My 5★ all trash champ.

I'm in the same boat. plenty of r4 resources, 18 5* champs, but haven't been lucky enough to get a champ unquestionably worth r4. I ranked unduped spidey to r4 back when I thought RDT might be offered every once in a great while. that was a mistake. he isn't worth it.

I also find the nodes pretty hard, using lots of items (so far no units or $) but I will have to stop playing that difficulty when they run out.
  • Imran wrote: »

That's interesting, because while I do have a 4/55 Iceman, my Modok Lab MVP in expert tier so far has been my 5/50 Ghost Rider. He's bleed immune, he has strong heals for long fights, he doesn't have self buffs that can fuel buffet, and he has fate seal and that S3 super fate seal that also heal blocks and power locks. Out of eighteen expert Modok fights so far, I think Ghost Rider has taken down over half of them.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    This thread is ridiculous. It’s not that difficult. I haven’t spent a single item yet to complete. Make sure u bring in an array of champs. HOWEVER, I may feel different once a couple of my champs I want to use are locked up in war. I did have one tile that I had to re-roll 5x. But other than that, it’s been pretty simple.