**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rocket buff

Anyone know anything about the Rocket buff and when it’s coming out? I thought it was coming out in November but I can’t find anything on it.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    The info hasnt been released yet thats why u cant find anything yet but yes it be the november update which update drops on the 7th
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    I didn’t really care about the info before but I just opened a few of the new 6* featured and pulled + awakened Raccoon. So now I’m really looking forward to his buff haha. Fingers crossed it’s gonna be a good one.
  • RZRBLADZRZRBLADZ Posts: 61
    Ty
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

Just to re-confirm, it is still scheduled to come out in the next update, and we will have more info to share with everyone soon.

Thank you for letting us know in time. Appreciate the good communication on this one
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    its been a long time a buff excited me, i hope i can get a suprise!
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,992 ★★★★★
    Ravens20 said:

Don't get your hopes up now, every buff this year as been meh , i think the best one has been storm.

Storm, Mordo, Yondu, Juggs, and Antman range from pretty nice to extremely good buffs.

TJF is… fine? Obviously better now than she was, but still nothing to write home about.

DPX and Psycho Man are still trash.
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77
    Bendy said:

Ravens20 said:

Don't get your hopes up now, every buff this year as been meh , i think the best one has been storm.

U forgot jugs from trash to amazing
    you're absolutely correct we had 2 Good Buff this year Jugs was a shocker to be honest that being said the Odds are in my favor but lets just wait and see i do hope Rocket gets a good buff but i wont keep my hopes up
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77
    edited November 2022
    Wicket329 said:

Ravens20 said:

Storm, Mordo, Yondu, Juggs, and Antman range from pretty nice to extremely good buffs.

TJF is… fine? Obviously better now than she was, but still nothing to write home about.

DPX and Psycho Man are still trash.
    Juggs and Storm i use all the time i don't know how i forgot Juggs he's much much better now the others i have no use for , Mordo i have no use for, Yondu i haven't used him i use warlock or Nimrod, DPX, Psycho man and also Thor Jane is still trash. Ant man is much easier to beat since i don't have to worry about his Glancing too much
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Are we all expecting the buff details on 7th or before that?
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    His SP2 animation will remain the same, right?