**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa Parry Issue??? [Fixed]

CizzleCKCizzleCK Posts: 6
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else having Parry issues with Medusa? Only triggering once at start of fight and none after that. Tested 5 fights ... Medusa (2x) - Parry issue. Gwenpool (2x) - No issues. Starlord (1x) - No issues. Ally member tested Medusa as well and saw same results (only trigger once at the start and none later). Thanks for looking.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• CizzleCKCizzleCK Posts: 6
    Even Medusa's sig ability (auto block) is not triggering the Parry. Confirmed by multiple in ally.
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383
    I dueled Pang A Cheo‘a Medusa and she didn’t trigger parry when auto blocking
  • DRYERRODRYERRO Posts: 22
    Yes I am experiencing the same issue. I use my 4/55 Medusa in even quest and tested the auto block and it didn’t trigger parry. I have a video of it too if needed
  • MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    It seems parry isn’t triggering as often as it should. It might be intended they shortened the parry window not to long ago maybe they did it again to make it harder
  • Same thing is happening with thor ragnarok. Can only parry once a fight. Not happening with any other of my champs.
  • I can confirm it too! Medusa can't party anymore. Tested many fights using my 5/50 4* version. Seems to be auto-block related if Thor Ragnarok has problems too. Nice my favorite heavy hitter unusable for 1month probably :-( please fix that Kabam.
    Yea my Medusa isn’t parrying after autoblock either but also having issues with parrying while using other champs
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    My medusa can't parry also, same think happens, one parry at the start and then is like she can't parry anymore
  • Expect 4 months without a fix
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    My Thor Rag same thing. So far it seems like those 2. New bugs. Unreal man. 4 months is unacceptable. 4 days is too long to have a broken champ
  • Mac_Mac_ Posts: 23
    Same issue here with Medusa , seems she can’t parry once her furies are up.
    This is unacceptable, i just took my 5 star medusa to rank 4 and now i can't use her on Hard content
  • Fordy13Fordy13 Posts: 10
    Yes ive noticed this too and im afraid to bring her into war now. its very costly with items with all the block damage you take. Espically if shes your top girl.
  • Hey guys,
    Did you see any difference in Medusa's parry?
    I saw some delay, just with her.
    The others still the same, normal.
  • JayCarJayCar Posts: 28
    Yes. I’m having major issues with her parry too. I came here to check to see if anyone else is. This sucks, she’s my primary champ!! I noticed it with several different fights yesterday and today.
    Same here. I noticed it with several different fights last night and today. I hope it’s fixed soon, this is one of my best champs and at max rank!
  • yeah, the first Parry is normal, but after that... a huge dalay and it doesnt work as usual.
  • me too, the first parry works okay, but after that, it doesnt work and some delay.
    She can only parry once per fight right now, very bad bug and hasn't been fixed
    There's another thread on this same topic with more posts: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/36373/medusa-parry-issue#latest
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I was able to reproduce this, so I'm taking it to the team now. Thanks so much for letting us know.
    Awesome! Thank you!
    Great!!
  • CizzleCKCizzleCK Posts: 6
    Thanks Wolf!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    This also appears to be hitting Thor Ragnarok, so please let me know if you see it on anyone else.
    Abt time
    edited December 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    This also appears to be hitting Thor Ragnarok, so please let me know if you see it on anyone else.

I posted this here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/36590/parry-issue-video-evidence-act-5-2-4#latest

Please take a look at the video. You can clearly see PARRY display, but its not happening at all and behaving just like a block. I don't know if it's the exact same issue, but there's clearly a PARRY problem in this example.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    As someone who uses Medusa a LOT, and was using her all day yesterday after the update for this new content and only got Parry to work maybe 3 times out of 50 fights, I knew something was up. So glad it's a known issue that's being looked into!

As someone who uses Medusa a LOT, and was using her all day yesterday after the update for this new content and only got Parry to work maybe 3 times out of 50 fights, I knew something was up. So glad it's a known issue that's being looked into!

You and me both! She's one of my top champs.
    JayCar wrote: »
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

I posted this here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/36590/parry-issue-video-evidence-act-5-2-4#latest

Please take a look at the video. You can clearly see PARRY display, but its not happening at all and behaving just like a block. I don't know if it's the exact same issue, but there's clearly a PARRY problem in this example.

Scratch this referenced post, it was a node feature and I didn't realize it. It has nothing to do with Medusa's issue.
This discussion has been closed.