**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Sentinel auto-block without armor

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Omega Sentinel is supposed to be able to auto-block at the cost of 10 armors ( 5 in defense)

I fought a OS in Battleground with Tigra and she was able to auto-block even thought she had no armor

Does anyone had this problem too ?

Comments

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Can you post screenshot and videos of her? It'll be more helpful... I mostly used Magneto against OS and just nuking her with sp3 so didn't notice.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    No sorry, didn’t record the fight
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    My best guess is,you might be confusing stand your ground mastery with autoblock
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Shivacrux said:

My best guess is,you might be confusing stand your ground mastery with autoblock

It was in gladiator circuit with vital strike buff so no i am not confusing
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Idk what's the deal with her autoblock . She autoblocks me even with 1 armor . Now i have a r3 Hyperion and he runs over a r4 Omega Sent in 30 seconds .
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    Shivacrux said:

This is true. Happened to me using tigra on war boss omega sentinel. I was late on heavy after her sp1 and she resisted the heavy
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    If you didn't get an incinerate then that means it was not the auto-block
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Vision Aarkus works well.
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Stellar said:

Shivacrux said:

It was in gladiator circuit with vital strike buff so no i am not confusing
    So ?
    Stand your ground works in bg as well