**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will this team work for 3/5 split carina challengers?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi Guys,

I`m planning on doing the carina abyss challenges soon. I know my team for the mutant path. I will do a 5/3 split. Colossus, stryfe, magneto, apoc and proff-x. Run suicides fulltime so will be healing constantly.
My question is about carina challengers mission. I am planning on bringing
Diablo, She-Hulk, Shang-Chi, Void (5-65 5*) and Ultron.
Mostly because I either already have them ranked up, or because I really like to play with them.
If I bring this team, will I run into any roadblocks on a 3/5 split?
When I look at the map I do not find any roadblocks myself. But since I have only done the easy path I`m not very familiar with some of the fights.
Many thanks.

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I didn't bring Prof X free heal team for Mutant. I did the whole Path 5. No split.

For Carina's Challengers, I did the whole Path 3. No split. Same team except for Ultron. I had Falcon as 5*R5 and he is way better than my Shang-Chi (6*R3) against the Collector.

Can I see your plan?

This was mine. Mutant was around 30 revives on the path and 15 on the collector. Carina's Challenger was 40 on the path and 25ish on the collector.

• Options

I have not completed my plan. I have never used Void before, so if any fight has another good counter besides void I would like to know. The more I can use Diablo and Ultron the better since those are my favorite champs to play.
  • Options
    Since I will use void mostly in the beginning and he is my best counter I will switch off suicides. And will probably plan to turn them on after Joe or Mordo to use Diablo optimally.
    But I might keep them off for this run alltogether but prefer to fight with them.
  • Options
    But honostly if the 'easy' path is much easier for this challenge, and a more optimized team is much better for these paths I would not mind running 1 extra path. I have no plan to 100% very soon, and have all horsemen at rank 3 or 4, and other good champs like corvus for masacre at r3 aswell (all 6*).

I just kind of want to get the challenges out of the way before june when volume 3 might arive.