**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A PACKED November: Enter the Reliquary AND Platinum Plated Events!

Event TL;DR

Use Reliquary Keys from special messages and a 28-day Calendar to access new Quest paths and rewards! Enter the new, limited-time, Elder Difficulty to challenge 7-Star opponents for greater rewards! Collect and redeem Tooth and Claw Crystal Shards to open crystals for an opportunity to add Jabari Panther, and many other champions, to your roster! For the FIRST TIME EVER, earn Relic Crystal Shards and open crystals to receive Relics that add powerful new abilities to your champions!

ENTER THE RELIQUARY

Start Date: 11/09/2022 @ 18:00 UTC

End Date: 12/07/2022 @ 18:00 UTC

Fight your way through The Reliquary in search of powerful new Relics! But beware, stronger foes are in search of Relics as well. Enter the new Elder Difficulty (exclusive to Enter The Reliquary Quest) to challenge 7-Star opponents, for the first time ever, for greater rewards! 

Format

• Acquire Reliquary keys from 28-day Calendar and in-game messages
  • Reliquary Keys can be used in any difficulty and are not consumed on use
  • 7 paths, of which 6 will require keys to access which will be given out over 4 weeks
  • 1 energy per move
  • 4 difficulties PLUS a NEW, limited-time Elder Difficulty for Thronebreaker+ 
  • Each defender (other than the 2 final bosses) represents the type of Relic Summoners can obtain
  • Each Path Defender is a boss level fight
  • Summoners pick a boss fight between the two newest Champions joining the contest in November

28-Day Calendar

Side Quest Rewards

Solo Objective - Uncollected+

Start Date: 11/09/2022 @ 18:00 UTC
End Date: 12/07/2022 @ 18:00 UTC

Tooth and Claw Crystal Champ Pool

Open Tooth and Claw Crystals between 11/09/2022 @ 18:00 UTC and 12/14/2022 @ 18:00 UTC for your chance to add the following champs to your roster.

Warlock, Blade, Venom, Tigra, Killmonger, Vulture, Venompool, Sauron, Sabretooth, Jabari Panther, Hit-Monkey, Black Panther, Anti-Venom, Sasquatch, Red Goblin, Old Man Logan, Mangog, Dragon Man, Carnage, Black Cat, Wolverine (X-23), Green Goblin, Black Panther (Civil War), Rocket Raccoon, Beast

PLATINUM PLATED EVENTS

‘Not Another Anime Reference’ Solo Event

Start: 11/10/2022 @ 18:00 UTC

End: 11/13/2022 @ 18:00 UTC

Title Requirement: Cavalier+

Enter Battlegrounds to earn points in this special Solo Event. Earn Super Fabulous Crystals, 6-Star Platinumpool Pieces and more!

‘Platinum is Unbreakable’ Arena

Start: 11/13/2022 @ 18:00 UTC

End: 11/16/2022 @ 18:00 UTC

Title Requirement: Uncollected+

Take your 4, 5 and 6-Star Champions into this special Arena. Earn Fabulous Crystals, 5-Star Platinumpool Pieces and more!

Platinumpool Piece Trade-In

End: 12/13/2022 @ 18:00 UTC

Title Requirement: Uncollected+

Trade 1 Fabulous One and 1 Super Fabulous One piece for a piece Selector of matching rarity. The trade-in cost will update every hour so watch out for the piece you want to trade. Once a piece has been traded in, the bundle of the same rarity will disappear from the Store… choose wisely!

‘Platinum Poolooza’ Double Track Event

Two opportunities for rewards with a free reward track and an event pass paid reward track.

Title Requirement: Level 5+

Earn Milestone Rewards in the new PLATINUM POOLOOZA Double Track Events. 

• Complete daily Solo Objectives in the Double Track Event screen to Earn 1 Gold Track Milestone Reward every other day
  • Double Track Event Objectives will appear each day at 18:00 UTC within the Double Track Event screen. 
  • Summoners can have up to 2 Objectives active at the same time 
  • If you already have 2 active Objectives you will be unable to receive a third
  • Some Milestones contain Selectors with Progression locked rewards 
  • Selector rewards can be previewed through their tooltip at any time prior to claiming 
  • Upon claiming, you will have to select from the options for which you currently qualify

A paid option for more rewards will also be available in the Platinum Pass.

New ‘Spin it to Win it’ Solo Events 

Guns Blazing and Furocious Crystals will be found in certain Milestones of the Platinum Poolooza Event.

Earn up to a guaranteed 6-Star Rocket Raccoon by opening new Guns Blazing Crystals. Summoners who have not yet reached Cavalier can earn up to a guaranteed 5-Star Rocket Raccoon by opening new Furocious Crystals. 

These Crystals will also be available in the Crystal Vault starting November 24, 18:00 UTC and running until November 26, 18:00 UTC with a second run starting December 4, 18:00 UTC and running until December 6, 18:00 UTC.

Happy Summoning!

– MCoC Team

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    No offense to the rest of the event, but I'm probably more excited about Platpool than anything else. 7* champs will definitely be interesting to see, New Elder difficulty is definitely necessary (Legendary difficulty has gotten pretty boring lately), Paragon specific calendars is nice, and Relics!

Also, I don't think you explained what the highlighted "alloy" crystals refer to. I assume they are to do with Relics but maybe I missed something.

Also a guaranteed 6* rocket is gonna be an interesting time. Not sure how I feel about that.
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 198 ★★
    AMAZING!!! CAN"T WAIT
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,120 ★★★★
    What squirrel guy said
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Can we do all difficulties in the side eq?
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    But wen aq news
  • PureOzPureOz Posts: 9
    edited November 2022
    Am I blind or is there no champion pool for the event crystals?

Nvm found it
  • PureOzPureOz Posts: 9
    Is the "guaranteed" 6 star rocket free or do we have to spend on the crystals
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    How many shards do you need for a full relic crystal?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    PureOz said:

Is the "guaranteed" 6 star rocket free or do we have to spend on the crystals

The crystals will probably be his featured ones when they do an arena run for him this momth so will have to spend units on them

EDIT: Looks like we will get some free in the plat pool solo event but not sure how many
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    LOL a guaranteed rocket - at least its a 6 star and no some crappy 4.

Very confused about the event, is i dont attack during a certain week/day will i miss out on relic rewards?
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

LOL a guaranteed rocket - at least its a 6 star and no some crappy 4.

Very confused about the event, is i dont attack during a certain week/day will i miss out on relic rewards?

Nvm, the calendar really screwed me up. I am caught up
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Is it safe to assume that Elder difficulty is being tested like legendary was before becoming permanent? And is this a sign new difficulty coming to monthly quest as well 🤔?
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    Could you clarify this line in the Platinumpool portion? I think there is a typo:
    "Trade 1 Fabulous One and 1 Super Fabulous One piece for a piece Selector of matching rarity"
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    No solo objective this month for t3a &t6b?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Will the platpool pieces be available on milestones in the arena? Sounds like it from the post, just want to confirm
  • TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 112 ★★
    edited November 2022
    Why is elder difficulty limited time only? It's definitely time for a permanent increase in difficulty
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Drive-by Q&A!

@Squirrelguy : I don't think you explained what the highlighted "alloy" crystals refer to. I assume they are to do with Relics but maybe I missed something.
    Alloy is the resource used to rank up Relics! More info on the official page!

@Furrymoosen : Gotta ask for clarity this. If the keys are not consumed on use, then why have a 28-day calendar with keys? Is it supposed to mean that they are not consumed on entry?
    Use the key to open the pathway, then you can use the same key in other difficulties.

@TheLightBringer : Can we do all difficulties in the side eq?
    Yes! Only Elder Difficulty is restricted!

@PureOz : Is the "guaranteed" 6 star rocket free or do we have to spend on the crystals
    You'll receive two crystals through the free track of the Double Track Event, and four from the paid.

So each key is essentially one use per difficulty?
  • Does that mean 15 crystals so ~4500 units minus the freebies?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    What happens if you get Paragon after the calendar has started?

Are you stuck with TB or upgraded to Paragon ?
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    How many relics shard to form a relics crystal?
  • GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Posts: 17
    No 6* relic shards yet?
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Chikel said:

What happens if you get Paragon after the calendar has started?

Are you stuck with TB or upgraded to Paragon ?

When I first got Paragon I still had the TB calendar until the end of the month. Don't know if it has changed since
This discussion has been closed.