**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected quest 3.1 ice lady [Not A Bug]

YwysyeysYwysyeys Posts: 5
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have been fighthing icelady in uncollected 3.1 and got koed without being touched as her i was using full hp magik of 12k 4 str r5 and icelady ability clearly mentioned 4500hp damage on frostbite so how is this possible that i got killed without taking any hit and lost my 12k hp magik
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Plz explain this im a free to play guy dont want to spend units if i dont want to on easy fights i can bait icelady i know how to fight have a decent roster of 4str r5 to counter any chmp in the game but this kind of **** are freaking me out #getting koed without even touched by opp is ridiculous. I need explanation if yall gonna fixing it or not.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    437 per tick for 12 seconds is roughly 14k due to the node and attack boost she has
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    It’s working as intended.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Ywysyeys. The previous comments are correct in that this is working correctly. It's intended to be a real challenge! I'm going to go ahead and close the thread since this isn't a Bug.
This discussion has been closed.