**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

73M RELAXED ALLIANCE. AQ542 1BG WAR

Are you looking for a relaxed alliance with no AW commitment and easy AQ? Want to finish contents without AW holding you back This alliance is perfect for you then. Here at [CH LL] Hotel Artemis Poolside Cabana, you can relax and do your own things... story quests, monthly quests, side quests, Carina challenges, arena, incursions, battlegrounds, etc. while collecting some alliance event milestones along the way as an alliance.

AQ is 542 with Heroic modifier. We hit the 170m milestone (only about 100k short of the 190m) and rank in the 3501 - 4200 bracket. That is 3850 glory points total.

1BG war. Bounce between tier 3 & 4. Finished in gold 3 last season, but previous seasons in Gold 2. Completely optional and no pressure to potions.

One requirement, I am looking for players with prestige of 10k+ and will help out in AQ. This allow us to have the prestige needed for the AQ format we are running.

You can reach me at:
in-game: zuffy
Line: zuffy316

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    Still have 1 spot available
    edited November 2022
    I am still looking for 1 player. Got a player join today and after 1 fight in map 4, quit the alliance.
    I have 1 spot available.
    One player starting a new job. Got 1 spot available.

FYI, we are hitting the 190m milestone in AQ now.
    Someone is salty to disagree on all my posts. 😂

Anyway, still have 1 spot available.