**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should be my 3rd Rank 4 6 star?

BanjonesBanjones Posts: 4
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Who should be my 3rd Rank 4 6 star? 20 votes

BWCV (awakened)
25%
Spurgeon14Rax38HamoBlamo51JCK555Banjones 5 votes
CGR (awakened)
55%
BrokenAmazing_Demon05FiiNCHJragonMaster170KAYDATheBair123willrun4adonutTopgunrulesAxewSkyLionShenAbuser 11 votes
Wait for Herc or Doom
10%
yuwTrend 2 votes
Someone else
10%
Ben_15455Superstar_1126 2 votes

Comments

• ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    If you run recoil masteries, Claire.
  • BanjonesBanjones Posts: 4
    edited November 2022
    BWCV (awakened)
    My basic thoughts: I run suicides most the time. I’d love to rank Herc or Doom when I get them but who knows when that will be. Given I have the material to rank my 3rd Rank 4, I’m thinking I’ll be benefited more by my Paragon status than waiting on Herc or doom. CGR is my most used champ for clearing content but I’m wondering how much he’ll benefit from Rank 4. BWCV was my first God tier 6 star and I use to use her all the time, but haven’t used her consistently in a while. She might be worthy again after the boost.

Also, how the hell do you change your profile pic?
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I took Spidey 2099 to rank 4 as my third option to become Paragon. It was my only decent science option to use the act 7 gem on. I use him occasionally. The thing is I’ve earned resources to rank 4 another 3 champs in not that long a time.
    My advice is, don’t overthink it. Your options are good whatever you choose.
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★
    Someone else
    I would go Kitty Pryde, but if she is already R4 then wait for doom, or take cgr to R4
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    BWCV (awakened)
    Banjones said:

My basic thoughts: I run suicides most the time. I’d love to rank Herc or Doom when I get them but who knows when that will be. Given I have the material to rank my 3rd Rank 4, I’m thinking I’ll be benefited more by my Paragon status than waiting on Herc or doom. CGR is my most used champ for clearing content but I’m wondering how much he’ll benefit from Rank 4. BWCV was my first God tier 6 star and I use to use her all the time, but haven’t used her consistently in a while. She might be worthy again after the boost.

Also, how the hell do you change your profile pic?

If you don't use BWCV then I don't know if you should rank her. I chose her because I think she has excellent utility. I use her a lot when the situation calls for it. I used my R3 a lot in Act 7 and Act 8.1 exploration and also every month Cav EQ...Considering you use CGR so much he would be a good option. Any champ will benefit from the rank up...