**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need to spark this debate

What's the strongest type of metal in the MCU also. Who knows what Corvus's glave is actually made from? Even if u are a kabam employee please answer if u 100% know this. Vibranium, unobtaniom, Uru or Other.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure it would still he adamantium as the strongest metal.
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    But Antarctic vibranium can beat adamantium but hela and other magic sources can beat Uru and adamantium can beat normal vibranium 🤔
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Depends on who you ask. Some would say Proto-Adamantium, made of a Vibranium-Adamantium alloy. Cap's shield is made of this.
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Also adamantium is mixed with steel so becomes an alloy and then wouldn't it there for be brittle because it can't there after be reforged or manipulated

Depends on who you ask. Some would say Proto-Adamantium, made of a Vibranium-Adamantium alloy. Cap's shield is made of this.

Uru smashed caps shield though before it's a weird one as we are led to believe it's vibranium in MCU but isn't that also what Ultron and vision are made of and Corvus's glave went through vision killing him 🤔
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Also adamantium is mixed with steel so becomes an alloy and then wouldn't it there for be brittle because it can't there after be reforged or manipulated

Uru smashed caps shield though before it's a weird one as we are led to believe it's vibranium in MCU but isn't that also what Ultron and vision are made of and Corvus's glave went through vision killing him 🤔
    I believe it’s because Corvus’ glaive has a unique property of being able to split atoms due to its extraterrestrial metal (I don’t think it’s ever been stated what the metal is precisely)
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    In MCU it appears to be whatever they made Thanos helicopter blade weapon from (in endgame).

In the comics, they are forever shifting the goalposts.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

In MCU it appears to be whatever they made Thanos helicopter blade weapon from (in endgame).

In the comics, they are forever shifting the goalposts.

Took me a while to realize you weren’t talking about the thanos copter from the comics
    I kinda am, as they claim his endgame weapon is based on the helicopter blades from the comic.