**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crit me with your best shot

A couple of clarifications needed for some champs:
Guardian, G99 or Sam Cap can’t crit naturally, instead placing shock, rupture etc…
Will the damage replacing the crit be applied with the crit me with your best shot node?
Also, critical bleed from Nick Fury or Domino, would they inflict damage?

Thanks

Comments

• AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 158 ★★
    Sorry for the double post, phone lagged when hitting post. Other thread can be deleted.
    Thanks @Zan0 @SHIELD4AGENT .
    Another one, just to check. Since there’s the “Critical Interruption “ node too, would those champs that don’t naturally crit, crit with the node? I assume not but just in case.
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 223 ★★
    Antsiou said:

Another one, just to check. Since there’s the “Critical Interruption “ node too, would those champs that don’t naturally crit, crit with the node? I assume not but just in case.

I believe they will actually crit. In the side quest if I used guardian on the boss he would crit with the node where you crit on the same ending combo hit. So i think they will crit with the passive up. Not sure I am going to try and test it though.
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Maw is going to enjoy this node as a defender (Critical Interruption) lol
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    I only tried with Corvus with no glaive charges, he was able to hit crits.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Antsiou said:

I believe they will actually crit. In the side quest if I used guardian on the boss he would crit with the node where you crit on the same ending combo hit. So i think they will crit with the passive up. Not sure I am going to try and test it though.
    Tested in 6.4.2 where crit me with your best shot is the global. They do crit when you end on the same combo. You don't get the bonus degen from G2099 or the bonus shock from Guardian at all so it's still a terribly long fight with only a single crit hit per combo and no specials doing damage. Wouldn't recommend using them except for synergies, if needed.
    Thanks for checking this up @TitoBandito187
    Even though not ideal, it’s good to know that they have some use in this week’s BG meta as substitute for more appropriate champs.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Antsiou said:

Thanks for checking this up @TitoBandito187
    Even though not ideal, it’s good to know that they have some use in this week’s BG meta as substitute for more appropriate champs.

No problem. I was curious too. Also, the node in BGs gives guaranteed crits for 7 seconds after an intercept, so should be more usable (to include specials) if in that 7 second window.

And as defenders, both should still be pretty good with g2099 needing to be heavied first and guardian auto blocking and just being tanky.

This is a tricky one all around. I'm sitting in gamma 1 and afraid to keep going because I foresee more losses than wins in my future and am not sure I want to gamble losing the tokens when I'm shooting for 30k to get my next r4 out of this.