**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ice phoenix after fix

Afrer the fix (which should have been added right?), a 4* 5/50 is being killed without getting a single hit fighting Ice Phoenix. Is that really intended or the fix has not been added yet?

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    5/50s ain't meant to be as effective even if so they need around 16k health
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I beat her with a 2*
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    KarimRagab wrote: »
    Afrer the fix (which should have been added right?), a 4* 5/50 is being killed without getting a single hit fighting Ice Phoenix. Is that really intended or the fix has not been added yet?

It's uncollected difficulty. Suppose to be as tough as Act 5 bosses so yes, you could expect to have some difficulty if you're bringing 4* 5/50 .. Before it was completely rubbish but after the fix now, it's doable even with 4* 5/50s
  • KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    imnoone wrote: »

It's uncollected difficulty. Suppose to be as tough as Act 5 bosses so yes, you could expect to have some difficulty if you're bringing 4* 5/50 .. Before it was completely rubbish but after the fix now, it's doable even with 4* 5/50s

I solo Act 5 bosses with a single 4* 5/50 so this is not called a "difficulty". There is a huge difference between difficulty and items-grab level like that.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    imnoone wrote: »

I solo Act 5 bosses with a single 4* 5/50 so this is not called a "difficulty". There is a huge difference between difficulty and items-grab level like that.

Fully agree. Completely explore 100% all of act 5 without rank 4 5*. Yet this one quest completely roadblocks rank 5 4*. Even with a health boost she’s knocking them out with just coldsnap.

@Kabam Miike
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Well yeah cold snap is 4k without node which is roughly 100+ per tick for 12 seconds but with node it makes it 400+ per tick for 12 seconds which results in Insta death on 5/50 they want it so that u need higher rated or bring different champs in that reduce the damage if u can't deal with it don't bother like it went down from Sig 100 to Sig 10 it ain't going lower and no way the attack will be reduced or the fight be too easy
  • Rogue is a beast for ice phoenix
  • While ice Phoenix was difficult, I got past her without having to revive anyone. M.O.D.O.K however is a different story. I never spend money on this game and had to buy 2 star Lord bags to get through it, and I shudder to think what I would have had to do if I didn't have gwenpool.
    While ice Phoenix was difficult, I got past her without having to revive anyone. M.O.D.O.K however is a different story. I never spend money on this game and had to buy 2 star Lord bags to get through it, and I shudder to think what I would have had to do if I didn't have gwenpool.

Who did you use on ice Phoenix, rank and such?
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    edited December 2017
    4* max Sig star Lord and 4* Sig 40 x23 for the most part, then cleaned it up with 4* max Sig hulk. Just had to play really aggressive and evade the sp1. The coldsnap leaves you with about 15-20% health, so you basically gotta treat her like stun immune and intercept.

Brought all 4* 5/50 by the way. SL, Hulk, X23, Gwenpool, Voodoo.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    edited December 2017
    I forget who the boss was in that quest, but they were infinitely easier than ice Phoenix. The only boss I've had much trouble with was M.O.D.O.K.
    4* max Sig star Lord and 4* Sig 40 x23 for the most part, then cleaned it up with 4* max Sig hulk. Just had to play really aggressive and evade the sp1. The coldsnap leaves you with about 15-20% health, so you basically gotta treat her like stun immune and intercept.

Brought all 4* 5/50 by the way. SL, Hulk, X23, Gwenpool, Voodoo.

That’s strange because that coldsnap wipes out any r5 4* I bring in 15 seconds. Even my r3 duped sl has maybe 10% health remaining after coldsnap
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    That’s strange because that coldsnap wipes out any r5 4* I bring in 15 seconds. Even my r3 duped sl has maybe 10% health remaining after coldsnap

If you have a solid grasp on intercepting 10% should be enough to get you through the fight, ice phoenix's specials aren't difficult to evade and parrying/blocking aren't necessary so if you practice a bit beforehand you should be fine. If you can't get intercepting down rogue or agent venom even at 4/40 could save you some units
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I gor an agent venom and just maxed him hope he helps a ton against her
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I dropped boosts and also my masteries are defensive, maxed glass cannon is probably a big factor, it took me a few goes and I was left with about 20% on my r3s/ 5/50s
  • GokezGokez Posts: 49
    I have rogue 5* at r3 duped she still doesn’t do the job and I play really well. This is the only event I’ve had a real problem with not even the collector was that hard. Fix this bull before everyone does what we did to you guys a year ago you know what happen!!
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    I beat her with a 2*

which champ?
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    The point of the game is suppose to be challenging, but it can be quite irritating.