**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Open a vote to decide the nodes of the BG season 3

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
It is better to prepare a list with 10, 15 node options and the community votes, so we decide which nodes will be for the 5 weeks of season on the gladiator circuit.
I think it's the best decision to make, this season has had at least two weeks of us unplayable. I don't know whose idea it was to put node crit your best shot as the global one but it was a terrible idea. DoT doesn't work on this node, which causes many champions that are versatile in both offense and defense need to be removed from the deck or lose all their versatility.
Playing against Nova, Mr Sinister, Ebony, Nick Fury among others has been a practically impossible task.
I had to remove my Archangel, my Diablo, my Guardian and about 10 other champions from my deck and games are mostly resolved by luck, whoever has the luckiest drafts wins. Unless you spend all your resources ranking up specific champions. I believe nodes should be more like the master mix, which despite favoring some champions, offers alternatives according to their gameplay. You have several playstyles that can be used against this node without needing radical deck changes.

Comments

• If NF is a major pain, just ban him. Ebony maw is countered by any science champion. Imo this is the best nodeset we have had to date since it benefits those who run the recoil mastery tree.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    You're probably not playing, because every player I know who stands above celestial hated this global.
  • Rebark said:

You're probably not playing, because every player I know who stands above celestial hated this global.

Above celestial... so no one? Last I checked, celestial is the highest, so no one is above it.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Rebark said:

I've been in Celestial pretty much the whole time since the first week 🤷. Lost a few earlier so may have dropped just under for now but pretty much everyone I know feels very differently to what you're saying