**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should we be given a selector for the final day of Rifts?

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Should we be given a selector for the final day of Rifts? 139 votes

Yes, it's the least they can do
43%
MasterSmokeCrys23benshbCarnage313zuffyRodrigoVillarfrodo2377LilMaddogHTKiptonadeSpurgeon14SoSA__Remakemikeimp123OpandemonioAleorBowTieJohnSCP1504_Sham_JimmyBTrafalgarwar96Wordunken 61 votes
No, I've had all the luck
16%
CoatHang3rJazz_MessengerTotal_Domin01CassyyuwRakeYoungNo_oneukJollyHawkFenicoCtfz35ILLUSION8xLunatiXxYsFJragonMaster170ChatterofforumsMasaraksh1TheBair123Phantomfire500CyrillFromTulawillrun4adonut 23 votes
Maybe
7%
SIlverProfessorSpeedbumpRasiloverRepto23Kerneaspsp742__SF__Matthew950SammyDeSuelGames 10 votes
I don't care, I just want it to be over
32%
MongoPawnLeediman39TerraDarkrider05MityAntFanoinDragonMCOCch4rnPanchulon21pseudosaneMoosetiptronicJMORG1111TheAngryOneAmaadAkiraPikoluAmazing_Demon05LordSmasherSpadeHunterDeaconmgj0630 45 votes

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

i've had candy all but 2 days. but having a selector on the last day would be absolutely the worst idea ever

So you don't want to choose between shards, a t5cc or a 6* gem? You actually want candy?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Don’t care.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    No
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Maybe
    Will it be then "fair"? No. You will still be 2-3 AGs behind the luckier ones. Is it OP reward? Yes. Would I mind it? No.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

As someone who got sig stones on 3 days and candy otherwise, stop whining.

Also, if you're going to make a poll, don't make the answers the most leading things ever.

Fair enough

But it is fair to offer other options
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    +1 for No, and I didn’t have the luck
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've had all candy every day but two. No awakening gem and I found this event to be frustrating. I certainly am far from having "all the luck". No, they should not just give everyone an awakening gem.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    No, I've had all the luck
    This poll is biased but I selected no even though I didn't have all the luck as the option states. You added in extra words on no to discourage people selecting it.

My luck wasn't good at all, below average based on 90% not to get candy odds. I pulled non candy only twice, both the gold. I am NOT complaining but simply stating why your poll options are biased.

If they let everyone pick on last day then pretty much everyone (to include those who already got one) would pick 6* ag and causing kabam to give of our thousands and thousands and thousands of 6* ag for next to nothing.

In past when they have done a pick your own lane option, they options weren't anywhere close to as good as a 6* ag.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    No, absolutely not...and I got all candy.

Would have selected 'no', but I don't think getting all candy is 'having all the luck'. :)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

i've had candy all but 2 days. but having a selector on the last day would be absolutely the worst idea ever

So you don't want to choose between shards, a t5cc or a 6* gem? You actually want candy?
    There wouldn't be any choosing. Everyone would choose the 6* AG. It's the same as just asking Kabam to send everyone a 6* AG crystal.
  • i've had candy all but 2 days. but having a selector on the last day would be absolutely the worst idea ever

Why should I be forced to choose? I want all three. Why shouldn't I get all three? It would make me happier. The game should make me happy. That's what it is there for, right? To make me happy?

Why ask for the least they could do? If you're going to ask, ask for the most they could do. The most they could do is put every reward on every path. Plus candy. And give us 35 selectors. Per day.

This would be such... such a... hrfgh... a pro player move.

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Yes, it's the least they can do

um, if you just "wanted to be given the AG"... why not just ask Kabam to randomly give you an AG?

But they already did randomly give ags to some players with this event. The issue is randomness, especially for those who got nothing valuable.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    I don't care about rifts since 2018.
    Disappointment was guaranteed.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I do care about the rewards but the structure was too much RNG dependent
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Yes, but it only allows you to select the candy path or quit and lose your entry
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 861 ★★★
    Maybe
    I just wish I knew that CGR was clearing this SQ much faster than Apoc. I think I would had saved myself 1/2 hour this month…
    My mini Cav account really struggled with toad as I don’t have a good counter for him (with mostly 5*). I mean I only used one revive this month but it took forever compared to my TB account (better 5* and 6* Apoc/CGR).
    This is the first rift that I got something amazing out of it and I have been playing for 17 months now. So I am happy.
    I think once 7* are out next year, the Elder difficulty will most likely have 6* AG as a norm for TB/Paragon players.