Battlegrounds 1* symbiote not banning

Jseakin81Jseakin81 Member Posts: 23
Currently when you ban the one star symbiote in battlegrounds it is being ignored and still shows up to be drafted. It is happening just about every match now. Kabam please get this resolved and just remove the symbiote all together in BG.

Comments

• Jseakin81Jseakin81 Member Posts: 23
    Jaded said:

Then don’t ban it…? Why is this a problem? Why do you want it banned? Surely there are better options to ban

Because it has a health pool of 20k and 1,700 attack and shows as a 1 star. When you are using all 3* champs you start every match down 1-0. Two hits into your block and you’re dead and there isn’t a 3* in the game that can get him below 85% in the allotted time
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Member Posts: 221 ★★
    Wow people find everything in this game.
    A 3* deck sounds interesting
    @Jseakin81 how often are you fighting similar decks and how high have you gotten in the victory track?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian

If it happens to one champ, it’s a risk to happen to others

But it hasn’t been any other champ.
    If it was maybe ONLY someone like Cap WWII so far, I would venture it could potentially also happen with anyone else.

But it has only (and always) been with just this special 1* Symbiote. Has been reported in many posts, and Kabam has acknowledged this (it is listed on the Trello bug board).
    Something about his special status, which no other champ (that can be owned) has in their configuration.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    Playing with a full 4* deck you can encounter this a lot, as Symbiote can even overpower those as well.

If it happens to one champ, it’s a risk to happen to others

But it has only (and always) been with just this special 1* Symbiote. Has been reported in many posts, and Kabam has acknowledged this (it is listed on the Trello bug board).
    Something about his special status, which no other champ (that can be owned) has in their configuration.
    Thanks for the insight and sorry for cluttering up the board with a repost. I’m pretty new to the forum and didn’t know it had already been posted.

Wow people find everything in this game.
    A 3* deck sounds interesting
    @Jseakin81 how often are you fighting similar decks and how high have you gotten in the victory track?

Nearly every match has been equal. I think twice I have faced someone with all 5* r4 and r5. Otherwise the only issue I’ve had is the symbiote. The matches are really fun and it’s much cheaper to rank up 3*. I am only playing to get the 48 hour rewards but I’m up to gold 3 currently. You will face some 4* champs and occasionally someone does the trick of having half 2* and the rest 5* and above but for the most part it’s evenly matched.

• L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Member Posts: 221 ★★
    Jseakin81 said:

Nearly every match has been equal. I think twice I have faced someone with all 5* r4 and r5. Otherwise the only issue I’ve had is the symbiote. The matches are really fun and it’s much cheaper to rank up 3*. I am only playing to get the 48 hour rewards but I’m up to gold 3 currently. You will face some 4* champs and occasionally someone does the trick of having half 2* and the rest 5* and above but for the most part it’s evenly matched.

Thanks for the response. That does sound like fun using all 3 stars.

Thanks for the response. That does sound like fun using all 3 stars.

It really is and I have been doing tons of rank ups for it which makes it even better. Try it out and see if you like it. I think I have only waited more than a minute a couple of times and I haven’t played anyone more than once so there are plenty of people doing the same.