**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursions Updates: Enter Castle Doom, Play Solo, and More!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    CaryonCaryon Posts: 42
    edited October 2022
    Some of these node combos in sec 9 are ridiculous
  • Options
    KhaiMeraKhaiMera Posts: 1
    What is the point of doing incursions with a reset timer when the rewards don't refresh? If I cant get past a certain point I can never get anymore artifacts?! The rewards haven't refreshed since the beginning all I get is gold but if I cannot reach a new zone I never get more artifacts???
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Is there any explanation for being able to play zone 6... without getting any rewards (except abit of gold)?

I played zones 8 and 7 before trying 6, and was looking for more artifacts.

By the way would it be possible to have a view on the next 6* incursions crystals?
  • Options
    mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★

As a long time fan on Incursions, I have tried to give this update a chance, but it is a major disappointment. Sure, solo is a great addition, but the changes to sectors 7 and 8 stink.

I get why you added sector 9 for the super sweaties, but why make sector 7 and 8 so hard? Makes no sense, and it is really not fun at all.

This was a really fun game mode, but this iteration turns it into pain in the backside. I hope you reconsider these changes. For me, this has ruined the experience and turned me off from playing it.

Fully agree with this, also the fact I have to get a basic 6* over shards. If I could get shards it would motivate me to push more but sector 9 is insane.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Am I correct that there was a period of time where the 6-star crystals didn’t have an expiration date, and now they reset tomorrow?

I was really excited for this degen crystal and now that’s probably off the table.
  • Options
    It should really be 10,000 shards and not a 6-star crystal
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,931 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Am I correct that there was a period of time where the 6-star crystals didn’t have an expiration date, and now they reset tomorrow?

I was really excited for this degen crystal and now that’s probably off the table.

They didn’t have a timer as recently as 24 hours ago when I last checked
  • Options

TyEdge said:

Thank you. I felt like this was a very recent addition. It’s discouraging considering how little time we had (30 days) to save up for the crystal. Maybe we will get something else good, but I was really pumped for that one.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Thank you. I felt like this was a very recent addition. It’s discouraging considering how little time we had (30 days) to save up for the crystal. Maybe we will get something else good, but I was really pumped for that one.
    Well, by looking at the new batch of 6* crystals, we have time to gain and spare the incursions currency. 2 of the last batch were good. Now they are all crappy with a come back to 2 really good champions for 8 average or bad.
    So the incursions aren’t worth the time on them.
    Gonna reach the 81k artifacts and then wait for a better crystal another month.
  • Options
    SpagNidusSpagNidus Posts: 51
    This mode used to be the best gold gain in the game. Why is this only mediocre at best now? When can we expect new hacks?
  • Options
    OwGssOwGss Posts: 81
    This needs to be updated at some point… you should be able to kick or select new matchup up as a host before you enter incursions and also refresh for 6* is too long… now I gotta wait a week because zone 9 matched me up with a maxed out 5*s and I’m running r4 6*s… come on! And yes I know it’s random matches but what I’m asking above isn’t unreasonable.