**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This seems wrong - Elder rewards have 3* materials

MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
edited November 2022 in General Discussion

I just completed the side quest on Elder difficulty and these are the rewards. I assumed they were something to do with relics but they dropped into my regular T2B/T3B inventory- you know for 2 and 3*.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I just completed the side quest on Elder difficulty and these are the rewards. I assumed they were something to do with relics but they dropped into my regular T2B/T3B inventory- you know for 2 and 3*.

Do things it a bug
  • edited November 2022
    Looks like a text bug. Those are Alloy Fragments, not Catalyst fragments

Edit: whoops missed the part where you said they got added to your t2b category, my bad. That’s definitely not right then
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Where do these things show up in inventory? I may just be caffeine-deficient, but I can’t seem to find them or the shards from the objective.

Dr. Zola
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    There probs catalysts for the relics as they dont look similar to the frags of rank up for champs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

There probs catalysts for the relics as they dont look similar to the frags of rank up for champs

That's what I'm thinking. We're getting 3* Relics, we'll need 3* Champs Ranked.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

My tier 2 basic and tier 2 alloy fragments are different quantities right now, so I dont think they actually stacked. I think it is just a text error in the description box + relic related materials not being visible yet in Inventory.

I also checked; they're separate...just can't see the details related to relics.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Relic documentation noted you can apply a lower tier relic to a top tier champ (but not a top tier relic to a lower tier champ). So a 3* relic pairing with a 6* champ is not a problem.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Relic documentation noted you can apply a lower tier relic to a top tier champ (but not a top tier relic to a lower tier champ). So a 3* relic pairing with a 6* champ is not a problem.
    Just looking at possibilities.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Yeah I was maxed on Tier 2 Basic and Tier 3 Basic prior to completing the Side Quest and I didn't receive any new ones in overflow so they are definitely being tracked as something different in your inventory. Seems like a text issue at most.