**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7* Rank 1 Level 1 Base Stats (Based of Elder Sidequest)

If you've played the new Elder Sidequest you've noticed we have 7* and of course their Health and Attack values show up, if you calculate and remove the Health and Attack Bonuses given from the Global Nodes the average Rank 1 Level 1 7* would have 50k Health and 4.5k Attack which is about 6* R4? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also 7* have 6 ranks now as well, the opponents say rank 1/6 so interesting. In any case are those values just there for the side quest since final values haven't been decided yet? Or could this be a real approximation of Base 7*?

Comments

• TurtleFlakesTurtleFlakes Posts: 20
    This would be consistent with 5*s and 6*s- a 1/25 6* is ~ 4/55 5*! Interesting about the 6 ranks, I guess 7*s are planned to have longer lifespan than 6*s!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★
    Xylph said:

If you've played the new Elder Sidequest you've noticed we have 7* and of course their Health and Attack values show up, if you calculate and remove the Health and Attack Bonuses given from the Global Nodes the average Rank 1 Level 1 7* would have 50k Health and 4.5k Attack which is about 6* R4? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also 7* have 6 ranks now as well, the opponents say rank 1/6 so interesting. In any case are those values just there for the side quest since final values haven't been decided yet? Or could this be a real approximation of Base 7*?

No, this is how they will be once released.
  • XylphXylph Posts: 22

This would be consistent with 5*s and 6*s- a 1/25 6* is ~ 4/55 5*! Interesting about the 6 ranks, I guess 7*s are planned to have longer lifespan than 6*s!

However the stats are based on Rank 1 AND LEVEL 1, so not 1/25 but 1/1 as that is their level in the sidequest so could a 1/25 7* be a 6* R5?

Xylph said:

No, this is how they will be once released.
    If so thats insane a 1/25 7* would be a 6* R5 then we could presume, absolutely insane
  • Xylph said:

Make sure when doing calculations that 500% isn't 5 times, but 6 times the amount and 200% attack increase is 3 times the amount. The scarlet witch in the SQ has 3261 attack, and close to 40k health. This is still insane though.
    Pikolu said:

Xylph said:

Make sure when doing calculations that 500% isn't 5 times, but 6 times the amount and 200% attack increase is 3 times the amount. The scarlet witch in the SQ has 3261 attack, and close to 40k health. This is still insane though.
    Right I forgot that's how the games nodes function, thanks for the correction so it would be 42K Health and around 3K Attack which is a little less than 6* R4
  • I double checked the stats in auntmai and those values are just over what a r3 6* is. So a max r1 7* is equivalent is to just over a r4 6*