**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

White regen buff (?) [Under Investigation]

MrgreenMrgreen Posts: 58
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I saw a buff on my gamora - looked like a regen but it was white colored
happened in arena - any idea what this was?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I'm seeing it on my Ghostrider in quests
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there. Would either of you be able to provide a screenshot of this? Thanks!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    @Kabam Wolf Wolf I think it has something to do with synergies. I believe the Ghost rider and blade synergy causes GR to gain it. I’ve also seen it on Gamora in arena.it doesn cause regen just looks like regen0q4wj92ujchp.png
    Only 2 champs on team were blade and GR.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    How does that explain how it worked with my Yellowjacket and Ultron, then? It was weird. And Ultron ignored Nebula's Robot ability reduction and successfully parried her multiple times.
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    Saw it on my Dormamu in Arena today as well.
    Had no synergies with that team and I don't remember my opponent either.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Disregard, tested.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Also reported here.
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    Had it in 2 out of 3 fights this time.
    6cbmrt4e1su4.jpg
    wy087fn10yqs.jpg
    kts190cmp2z9.jpg
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    ir9azdaottzu.png
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    saw it on my xbones
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    when i did overrun it applied it over the white regen buff indicating there were two of them, when i finished overrun the second one disappeared,bug?
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Mrgreen wrote: »
    I saw a buff on my gamora - looked like a regen but it was white colored
    happened in arena - any idea what this was?

racist....had to be white/ rofl
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    I think it's the "kabam loves you" buff. how do I know? ... because I have never seen it on my champs.
    Hey folks. I'm checking on this right now, and I'll let you know as soon as I have more info. Thanks!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    26a6i9d79jti.jpeg

In AQ , tech sym has it.
    Hey all. Does the buff appear at some point during the match, or is it already there when you start?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    It's there at match start and seems to occur with no regularity, though I've seen my Ghost Rider always seems to proc it.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all. Does the buff appear at some point during the match, or is it already there when you start?

For me it was present from the beginning of the fight and never left.
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    This is the Second time I've seen it. First time was on my red hulk this time ghost rider. Both were from the start of the fight.
    5o4n9bfqw9wj.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure it's just a visual glitch. It came up for me in the Arena with Hawkeye.tzxuhr57slkw.jpg
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149

Hey, can the discussion about the unknown error get the same kind of attention as this not so important bug? People have been not able to fight since the new update, get ignored for a day, then we get one reply from a mod and then again silence... But this discussion get's your attention?
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★

Hey, can the discussion about the unknown error get the same kind of attention as this not so important bug? People have been not able to fight since the new update, get ignored for a day, then we get one reply from a mod and then again silence... But this discussion get's your attention?

The bug you mention has had plenty of responses, and they said they are working on it. But because this one doesn't affect you then they should ignore it? Wow, you must be very special
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017

I think it is because a different team looks at different issues.

I am on Samsung Tab Pro 8.4 and it is working. Tech is strange.

• TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Happened again this morning. It's always random as to whether is me or my opponent who has it. The fight always starts with it y2xeg66rnbvx.png
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★