**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Opinions on the 7-star border?

Comments

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    I don’t like it
    Would have loved green like the shards.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I am indifferent
    I like it but it just feels like a strange hybrid.
    Why make the crystal green and white if the border was gonna be purple with a bit of green on it?
    It just looks like they couldn't decide on what color they were gonna use so they had a vote to make the crystal green but the 7 star border purple.
    Think about the other crystals.
    The 4 star crystal is gold, the border is gold.
    The 5 star crystal is red and black, the border is red and black.
    The 6 star crystal is black and blue, the border is black and blue.
    Then again, the 3 star crystal is also black and blue but the border is silver...
    I am indifferent. I like it but I don't like it at the same time for its weird color choices.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    I don’t like it
    The way the border looked....it felt like I was playing a Zelda-ish Nintendo game. The...(I'm assuming they're gems)...looked like leaves to me. No issues with the color, but it just feels wrong.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    I don’t like it
    I don’t rly like this candy purple, in my opinion if it would be darker deep purple i think it would look much better
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    not a fan of purple yet this looked decent. personally the green should have been the chosen color
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I love it
    We got the same opinion when it was 6* border
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I am indifferent

not a fan of purple yet this looked decent. personally the green should have been the chosen color

That's what I thought since the crystal is green.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,199 ★★★★★
    I am indifferent
    This color scheme looks like something Hulkling and wiccan loves.
    I don't mind tho. But it could have been epic. This doesn't look epic like 5* and 6* borders.

What I mildly hate is the 7* shards and crystal colors.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    I don’t like it
    I think I’d prefer I’d they switch the purple and green colors around. Green border, purple crystal shards
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    The purple looks great, but the green fungus on it is a no go for me
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    I don’t like it
    A summoner choice vote for the border would've been great cause this aint it
  • TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105
    I like it
    Change the corners to how the 6*s were and it’s alright
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I don’t like it
    Looks extremely basic. I don't like it at all. Also, wish they would have come up with something new or better than just continuing to have a straight row of stars for the 7 stars.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 653 ★★★★
    I hate it
    i hate it, i really think they should change...not need to a full overhaul but for sure some upgrade, it looks way too weird and something that was done in 10 minutes...seriously they should change cause it's a new rarity, it was supposed to be the best one so far and clearly most people didn't like it
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    I am indifferent
    Purple was my prediction for the next color after 6*s , and that does look nice, but the border looks incredibly bland. Keeping the same design as 6*s with a color change would've been fine to me.