**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Opinions on the 7-star border?

Comments

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    I don’t like it
    Would have loved green like the shards.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I am indifferent
    I like it but it just feels like a strange hybrid.
    Why make the crystal green and white if the border was gonna be purple with a bit of green on it?
    It just looks like they couldn't decide on what color they were gonna use so they had a vote to make the crystal green but the 7 star border purple.
    Think about the other crystals.
    The 4 star crystal is gold, the border is gold.
    The 5 star crystal is red and black, the border is red and black.
    The 6 star crystal is black and blue, the border is black and blue.
    Then again, the 3 star crystal is also black and blue but the border is silver...
    I am indifferent. I like it but I don't like it at the same time for its weird color choices.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    I don’t like it
    The way the border looked....it felt like I was playing a Zelda-ish Nintendo game. The...(I'm assuming they're gems)...looked like leaves to me. No issues with the color, but it just feels wrong.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    I don’t like it
    I don’t rly like this candy purple, in my opinion if it would be darker deep purple i think it would look much better
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    not a fan of purple yet this looked decent. personally the green should have been the chosen color
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I love it
    We got the same opinion when it was 6* border
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I am indifferent

not a fan of purple yet this looked decent. personally the green should have been the chosen color

That's what I thought since the crystal is green.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    I am indifferent
    This color scheme looks like something Hulkling and wiccan loves.
    I don't mind tho. But it could have been epic. This doesn't look epic like 5* and 6* borders.

What I mildly hate is the 7* shards and crystal colors.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    I don’t like it
    I think I’d prefer I’d they switch the purple and green colors around. Green border, purple crystal shards
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    The purple looks great, but the green fungus on it is a no go for me
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    I don’t like it
    A summoner choice vote for the border would've been great cause this aint it
  • TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105
    I like it
    Change the corners to how the 6*s were and it’s alright
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I don’t like it
    Looks extremely basic. I don't like it at all. Also, wish they would have come up with something new or better than just continuing to have a straight row of stars for the 7 stars.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 622 ★★★★
    I hate it
    i hate it, i really think they should change...not need to a full overhaul but for sure some upgrade, it looks way too weird and something that was done in 10 minutes...seriously they should change cause it's a new rarity, it was supposed to be the best one so far and clearly most people didn't like it
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    I am indifferent
    Purple was my prediction for the next color after 6*s , and that does look nice, but the border looks incredibly bland. Keeping the same design as 6*s with a color change would've been fine to me.