Options

Galan Special Ability cant unlock

Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Can anyone tell me why you can’t access Galan ability, it’s got me puzzled as to why

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Do you have two persistent charges?
  • Options

I tried to activate his special before the start of the very first fight, so I’m guessing you need to 2 persistent charges to activate it, is this correct.
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

Team_Sly said:

I tried to activate his special before the start of the very first fight, so I’m guessing you need to 2 persistent charges to activate it, is this correct.

Brother what do you mean “I guess you need 2 charges”?
    I assumed you was able to just use ability the first time you use Galan like with Torch, but now I see you need to fight with him first to get those charges to unlock his ability. His ability is locked until you use him for the first fight.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    That is correct. You can also tell by looking at the icon closely and noticing the 2 persistent charge cost on it
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,342 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    It's like Apocalypse.. need 4 genetic code before you can make 'one' horseman of Apocalypse.. note: its limit one horseman.. it would be cool to be able to make 4x but that's would make him to op.. his synergy is pretty good so that is good.