**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A PACKED November: Enter the Reliquary AND Platinum Plated Events!

Comments

• dashisneatdashisneat Posts: 24
    Can we see the list of champions available in the side quest cavs/gms? Or did I just miss it?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    kabam pulling through fr fr
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

I really like the rewards but there is a massive t5cc to t5basic imbalance in game. To use 1 t5cc you need 7 t5 basic and 12 to use 3. That is a 4 to 1 ratio. The highest level gives 3 t5basic to 2 full t5cc. Aq even top 20 does not provide enough t5basic.

Yeah. New champ acquisition gets harder as you grow your roster. I’m no whale but I’m sitting on two of every class basically. I will need to buy t5b with battlegrounds rewards to keep t2a from expiring.
  • CapriciousCapricious Posts: 213 ★★
    I like MOST of what I am seeing here however I think not including 6 star Relic rewards is inexcusable. Keep in mind that this new difficulty is “Limited-time only” and that the mode itself will have us fighting 7 stars. Let’s also remember that TB and Paragon players as it is don’t really care for 5 stars. Why would this new difficulty allegedly designed for “us” not include one of the MAIN rewards that can actually push us forward in the contest? The only excuse would be if 6 star relics literally aren’t tested yet and that in the future it would be added to THIS difficulty.
  • TyEdge said:

Gmonkey said:

I really like the rewards but there is a massive t5cc to t5basic imbalance in game. To use 1 t5cc you need 7 t5 basic and 12 to use 3. That is a 4 to 1 ratio. The highest level gives 3 t5basic to 2 full t5cc. Aq even top 20 does not provide enough t5basic.

Yeah. New champ acquisition gets harder as you grow your roster. I’m no whale but I’m sitting on two of every class basically. I will need to buy t5b with battlegrounds rewards to keep t2a from expiring.
    I'm sitting on enought t5cc to double my amount of r3s a day r4s. Definitely an imbalance.
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    After the long month we just had I'm looking forward to November with lots to do.
    I'd be interested to know how many relic shards are needed for a crystal, but I suppose we'd find out when the new update is released.
  • Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 66
    Why does Cav have 5* shards in place of relic shards? Sure, I can use them but for a month built around the relics it would make more sense for those to be in the calendars even if they all are only 3* relic shards.
    UC and below get 0 also. Seems like they would at least be able to collect some from the calendar even if it is a small amount.
    I get not doing alot of them but 0 when the monthly side quest is named after them seems bad.
  • Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 66
    Terra said:

Crow9074 said:

Why does Cav have 5* shards in place of relic shards? Sure, I can use them but for a month built around the relics it would make more sense for those to be in the calendars even if they all are only 3* relic shards.
    UC and below get 0 also. Seems like they would at least be able to collect some from the calendar even if it is a small amount.
    I get not doing alot of them but 0 when the monthly side quest is named after them seems bad.

Push for TB instead of complaining
    Yea, I'm not complaining. It's their game they can do what they want. I'm just saying with the name of the event it just makes it sound bad when all the quests/calendars don't have at least a small amount of shards.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Are we getting prestige levels for the first relics introduced in a separate announcement?
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Erm, how do we obtain ember to level up our relic? (iso equivalent)
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    T6B and T3A objectives for eq?
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    Cant believe they rly went with the platpool piece trade in, nj kabam
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,675 ★★★★★
    Really hoping you guys plan to make elder difficulty permanent or change the name but keep the difficulty later on. Very much liking the 6* shards t5cc and gold payouts even after only 2 paths.
  • lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    I'm not seeing the 5 star awakening gem in the legendary difficulty?

Am I missing something? Where's all of the rewards as stated above? Because they aren't on my side quest.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,675 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

I'm not seeing the 5 star awakening gem in the legendary difficulty?

Am I missing something? Where's all of the rewards as stated above? Because they aren't on my side quest.

I think its in one of the chests on one of the paths.
  • GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Posts: 17
    edited November 2022
    @Kabam Jax When do we start seeing Relic crystals to open, I don’t see that in crystal tab yet?
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    How do we get more Reliquary keys? Does anyone know, or did I just miss that?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Calendar I think
  • GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Posts: 17

You will get this as the part of new event calendar.
  • The_2nd_collectorThe_2nd_collector Posts: 93
    edited November 2022
    Any news on the ferocious crystal and guns blazing crystal pool?
This discussion has been closed.