**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SUGGESTION: Regarding Rocket's Scrapyard

The idea of this cute little zero energy map where we get to collect stuff in exchange for our scrap was nice to start with - seeing as a bunch of people were going to go for big ticket items - 4* crystal, Tier 4 Basic, Mastery cores - which are a large chunk of scrap, which means not many passes would be made. On the other hand, going for things like Tier 2 Catalyst Crystals is largely repetitive and quite tedious.

Maybe next time there's an event quest with this type of reward system, we could turn it into a store instead? I.E. with my 200k Scrap I can walk away with 5 Carb cores, and a Greater Ascendant Crystal in one shot (assuming my math is right) instead of running the quest 6 times.

Comments

• kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    That's the ultimate crybaby-ism ever, you tapped more in that post than for all the rewards you received, moderators please disregard completely and close thread immediately.

First off, I was only giving an example. 6 times isn't terrible, but it was a round number of scrap that required little to no additional math. In reality there are people in my alliance with 20k scrap looking to pick up T2CCs. Instead of running the map 66 times to deplete their scrap, why not exchange 20k scrap for 66 T2CC in one go?

Second, who **** in your cereal this morning?
    Should also mention this was for Rocket's WORKSHOP, not Scrapyard. Apologies.
  • Hey @kconrad37,

Thank you for the input! We are definitely aware that you guys would have preferred this as a store, and there were limiting reasons as to why we were not able to do it this time around (creating a new store is very labour intensive, and doing that for a temporary store would not have been a good way to spend our time), but we are definitely going to keep this in mind for the next time we have an iteration of something like this.

I personally didn't buy any of the T2 Class Crystals, but can see how it would be frustrating for players that wanted to make bulk purchases of smaller ticket items.
  • kconrad37 wrote: »
    That's the ultimate crybaby-ism ever, you tapped more in that post than for all the rewards you received, moderators please disregard completely and close thread immediately.

First off, I was only giving an example. 6 times isn't terrible, but it was a round number of scrap that required little to no additional math. In reality there are people in my alliance with 20k scrap looking to pick up T2CCs. Instead of running the map 66 times to deplete their scrap, why not exchange 20k scrap for 66 T2CC in one go?

Second, who **** in your cereal this morning?

That's not possible, collect a t2cc and its GONE, until you complete and restart the quest. You can only get ONE PER RUN.

So that's what he is telling. You have to get what you need, run down to the die hard at the end and then repeat the quest. Of course it is more relative to the ones, as said above, who are getting low cost items at bulk quantities. If you count all the loading time - it is pretty obvious that this system needs optimizing.

But again, Kabam Miike clearly stated why it was done the way it was done, and it's quite understandable. Though I still hope that next time KABAM will find a way to shorten shopping time.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Hey @kconrad37,

Thank you for the input! We are definitely aware that you guys would have preferred this as a store, and there were limiting reasons as to why we were not able to do it this time around (creating a new store is very labour intensive, and doing that for a temporary store would not have been a good way to spend our time), but we are definitely going to keep this in mind for the next time we have an iteration of something like this.

I personally didn't buy any of the T2 Class Crystals, but can see how it would be frustrating for players that wanted to make bulk purchases of smaller ticket items.
    I think the map is funnier than a boring shop, I encourage you to do it often, but yep, the map have the problem stated by op.

You can fix it using a portal per item to go few tiles back, then people can do loops how many want.
  • BrainrotBrainrot Posts: 1
    Is there going to be another workshop after the current one ends? Should I save or use up the scrap I have?
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Brainrot wrote: »
    Is there going to be another workshop after the current one ends? Should I save or use up the scrap I have?

if there is, there isnt going to be scrap. all the scrap you have will be annulled.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It would have been better if Android users weren't cheated out of 8 hours of log in on last day of scrap yard quest. Couldn't log in to finish what should have been easy runs. We were promised 72 hours to complete the three quests, not 72 for apple, 64 for Android.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Hey @kconrad37,

Maybe for next time we can input the number of items we want from a specific gate. For example lets say i want 10 t2c crystals, when I pass through the 300 scrap gate, it asks how many of these do I want and if I have enough for 10 then I would receive 10 crystals for paying the 300 * 10 scrap fee to open it.
  • LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    edited June 2017
    I have to go through Rocket's Workshop a whopping 151 times to spend my remaining 45500 scrap on T2 class crystals. I believe this is the most repetitive and tedious thing, I've had to do in this entire game thus far. Still in the process at the moment. :(

Please improve any future content like this, where individuals would choose to buy any one item in bulk.

Thank you.
    edited June 2017
    NevvB wrote: »
    Maybe for next time we can input the number of items we want from a specific gate. For example lets say i want 10 t2c crystals, when I pass through the 300 scrap gate, it asks how many of these do I want and if I have enough for 10 then I would receive 10 crystals for paying the 300 * 10 scrap fee to open it.

Oooh that sounds like a good idea. Considering Kabam Miike mentioned that implementing a store is harder than quests, using the gate to input the number we want and spend that much scrap would definitely be easier to implement. If there's ever a next time for this type of event, please consider doing this.