**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Email about a free five star when I log on

Hello. I received an email about logging on to receive a free 5 star champion but when I logged in, nothing was available. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★
    If you're cav or higher, you might get an email or game notification about a GUARANTEED 5 star. If thats the case today, it will most likely be a pre release bundle for Shuri. The bundle costs somewhere between 30-60 USD and will definitely give a 5 star version of Shuri. (Im not sure about the pricing because im uncollected).
  • I am for sure that that was not what the email was about.
    Here is what the email was.
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 276 ★★
    i've never seen that before, looks fishy to me personally
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Probs wants you to log back on and play more.
  • Not sure how I can verify the emails real, but I will try, and yeah I thought it was kabam scamming me into getting back on after a while. Thanks for the insight guys
  • zXETHOXzzXETHOXz Posts: 9
    Just came here to post the same thing so your not the only one. I’m throne breaker and havent played in about 6 months or so, noticed I had this email so logged in to claim a free 6 star for the sake of it but no free crystals to be found. Kabam pretty much sending scam emails to get people to temp people to play their broken game

The email is from news@marvelcontestofchampions.kabam.com so seems pretty genuine, clicking links just opens up the game
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Maybe they sent out the Christmas gift email early
  • Yeah I am a cavalier and I haven’t played for a few months, so I think it’s just bait.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    That means you have got kabamed in email